Hot Toys Jack Nicholson JOKER figure Petition! (No Nolan/Ledger debates please...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a Nicholson Joker from Hot Toys. I'd be down for that and for a Keaton Batman from them. I wouldn't touch Kilmer or Clooney though.

\o/

<object width="700" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xFYvz1rj4DM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xFYvz1rj4DM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jack was great for the time. I thought he would be hard to beat, but then Heath came along. I still like Jack's performance, but Heath was just so much better. They were different Jokers though. One more comicbooky and the other more realistic.

Its still a tough choice between Mark Hamill and Heath though.

Jack was great for the time. I thought he would be hard to beat, but then Heath came along. I still like Jack's performance, but Heath was just so much better. They were different Jokers though. One more comicbooky and the other more realistic.

Its still a tough choice between Mark Hamill and Heath though.

I respect that but Jack was just Jack with make up (not to mention middle aged)...whereas Heath is young and even when his make up was coming off I was like that's not Heath, that's the joker!

I respect that but Jack was just Jack with make up (not to mention middle aged)...whereas Heath is young and even when his make up was coming off I was like that's not Heath, that's the joker!

What the hell has age got to do with anything? Nicholson's Joker was way more true to the comic. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD CLEARLY STATES NO %$#^& NOLAN DEBATES!!

That said i would not buy him. I love Batman Returns but i'm getting a bit tired of the whole batman thing. I'm not really into superhero stuff. I watch Returns as a Burton movie not as a batman movie.

Last edited:
What the hell has happened to the DC section? Its like the Star Wars section with all this fighting and whinyness :lol

:wave Maybe it's to make me feel more like home. :lol

Nicholson's Joker was great in '89 and I'd love to have one to remind me of the excitement I felt about that movie-- and seeing it so many times in the theatre-- not to mention the awesome Prince soundtrack.

Vicky... Vicky Vale... "I like bats."

Back