Hot Toys Issues Infringement Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CKeNvlmW0MbLO.gif

I'm sorry guys, I am hooked on these funny GIFs, I promise that is the last one for this thread but I had to do this one. It was the perfect one!

Don't be sorry...the Arnold one made me laugh out loud:lol. Anyway, at the end of the day, I'm just PO'd that HT fussing may hold up some stuff I have been contemplating. Maybe that makes me a bad person:monkey3. But it's not like HT hasn't gotten hundreds from me already, and will be getting more. Did notice on the 'bay tho - maybe I am imagining it - that's there's a lot of careful labeling "not HT!!!" seeming to be going on.:cool:

Don't be sorry...the Arnold one made me laugh out loud:lol. Anyway, at the end of the day, I'm just PO'd that HT fussing may hold up some stuff I have been contemplating. Maybe that makes me a bad person:monkey3. But it's not like HT hasn't gotten hundreds from me already, and will be getting more. Did notice on the 'bay tho - maybe I am imagining it - that's there's a lot of careful labeling "not HT!!!" seeming to be going on.:cool:

I think that's less careful labeling and moreso trying to increase views by to showing up in search results for people looking for Hot Toys.

I love my knock off of a knock off made by another knock off company. So get bent, Hot Toys!

Hi screamingmetal i am trying to gather info on the famous types figures. can we chat?

Back