Hot Toys Iron Man Mk V or not???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, yes they're no doubt dismantling the company as we type and cutting off their nose to spite their face . . .:cuckoo:

That could actually work, especially if it were a DX, seeing as to how Iron Man is the only top notch superhero, yet to receive the DX treatment. It would be a Racing Suit Tony with a Briefcase that could be broken apart and be made into a suit. Just look at how they did the sticky bomb gun, it's possible, but it's really up to HT's Wallet and how much they want to invest in this figure.

That could actually work, especially if it were a DX, seeing as to how Iron Man is the only top notch superhero, yet to receive the DX treatment. It would be a Racing Suit Tony with a Briefcase that could be broken apart and be made into a suit. Just look at how they did the sticky bomb gun, it's possible, but it's really up to HT's Wallet and how much they want to invest in this figure.

I hope youre being sarcastic.. :cuckoo:

He's not serious guys. No one can expect a CGI BRIEFCASE SUIT to be fully deploy-able in a real-life 1/6 scale format. I mean sculpting cgi isn't impossible, but certain stuff is just Hollywood magic. Trust me... he's kidding. Hopefully.

I hope it will be a DX. :pray: Give me the Iron man Mark V Figure, a Tony Stark Racing Suit and the Briefcase. Now, that would be great and a definite buy for me. Hoping to see something by the end of the year or beginning of 2011. :pray:

I hope it will be a DX. :pray: Give me the Iron man Mark V Figure, a Tony Stark Racing Suit and the Briefcase. Now, that would be great and a definite buy for me. Hoping to see something by the end of the year or beginning of 2011. :pray:

Hot toys proved a figure can come with loads of extras without being a dx (T-1000,Mark VI) ..i'd really rather this figure be a regular mms and not waste a precious dx slot that could be given to a more iconic charcter that would truley benefit from pers ..i mean the tony in race suit and sculpt would be nice but it's not essential ..so if we do get them with the figure a normal sculpt with sculpted eyes would be fine as its only going to play second fiddle to the actaul Mark V figure anyway.

No I was kidding after all, I studied animation and know the difference between CGI and Natural. I just mix up my words, thanks for clarifying dominishin.

Hot toys proved a figure can come with loads of extras without being a dx (T-1000,Mark VI) ..i'd really rather this figure be a regular mms and not waste a precious dx slot that could be given to a more iconic charcter that would truley benefit from pers ..i mean the tony in race suit and sculpt would be nice but it's not essential ..so if we do get them with the figure a normal sculpt with sculpted eyes would be fine as its only going to play second fiddle to the actaul Mark V figure anyway.

Yep, I'm still amazed at how they added the load of stuff to the t-1000.:thud: So will just wait and see about this figure.

No I was kidding after all, I studied animation and know the difference between CGI and Natural. I just mix up my words, thanks for clarifying dominishin.

Good:)..but i have seen one or two others in this thread say something similar ..kidding or not i don't know but the internet is a big place and i'm sure there are some tools out there who would expect such things:slap

I can understand that people would do stuff like that. I used to be like that, everything was always real to me till me and my computer had a friendly chat. All kidding aside, the Mark V would be a great HT figure, but will have to wait till after all the projects that HT has on their hands. I could use a break in my budget/ wallet.

Back