Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI, Paint Issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the original IM2 Mk VI had that battle damage too? I was under the impression that the battle damage was limited to the BD pieces.

Mine has the same thing,when I first noticed it I panicked but quikly realized it is supposed to be there.

So the original IM2 Mk VI had that battle damage too? I was under the impression that the battle damage was limited to the BD pieces.

Its slightly bd,it would look a little strange if only the removable parts were bd.so they gave the whole thing slight damage so it all blends together when displayed.

Wow, you people got learn to have some courtesy to others. Guy comes here for help and gets called names and ridiculed for a legit concern. Not everyone lives and breathes this hobby, you know.

It's not a matter of living and breathing the hobby - it's common sense. The guy should know the product he's buying. If he couldn't figure out the words "battle-damaged" in the description than he shouldn't own the figure.

These are the kinds of people that sue McDonalds because their coffee is hot.

Yeah, this isn't a SS IM statue that was returned for poor paint issues, battle damage applied, and then resold. Everyone chill!

I think BM had every right to say what he did..Mod or not.

As a matter of fact i'm putting the guy on ignore cause i aint got no time in my life for that level of dumb. (internet or not)

WOW!

Last edited:
Easy mistake to make. The sensible thing to have done would have been to ask in the existing mkvi thread rather than starting a new one that people will see and probably think, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Why not change the thread title so as not to worry people?

This is silly cause the picture at the back of the box shows that he clearly has scratches all over and you would have though that before plunking down USD215, he would have done some research like looking at the existing MK VI thread here or looking at HT official photos.

attachment.php

I think BM had every right to say what he did..Mod or not.

As a matter of fact i'm putting the guy on ignore cause i aint got no time in my life for that level of dumb. (internet or not)

WOW!

Takes one to know one.

Back