Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible HT Iron Man Mark IV SDCC Exclusive?

Thanks, Mike! :rock

So something similar to a Mark II color scheme? With the "shiny metal" look? (I've always been out of the look with the Stealth armor and what it looks like, etc etc) Either way, that looks sharp!

damn, another HT IM Ex :slap, they defn know where the money is at.

Count me in. Hopefully I can get it since this will probably sell out fast.

Hope it's the stealth. That armor especially done using the mark iv would be sweet. Hopefully Sideshow will have this up soon.

BoOoOoOoOoOoH! :pfft:

Hope I won;t be interested w/ this SDCC Ex or else I'll be paying a hell of a fortune just to get it. :slap

Woo hoo bring it on! :D

The previously announced SDCC IM busts were a galactic joke, I'd be surprised if a single person ordered them. This on the other hands is all kinds of WIN! :rock

So something similar to a Mark II color scheme? With the "shiny metal" look? (I've always been out of the look with the Stealth armor and what it looks like, etc etc) Either way, that looks sharp!

It'd be that color scheme most likely (if it's the Stealth) but using the Mark IV armor. If it is the stealth the lights will probably be red on top of it. It'll be a neat custom if that is the way they go but it'll be a _____ to try and secure after the fact.

Here is a longshot but could it be in a comic style deco? Would it be hard to repaint it like the Heroic Age armor?

It'd be that color scheme most likely (if it's the Stealth) but using the Mark IV armor. If it is the stealth the lights will probably be red on top of it. It'll be a neat custom if that is the way they go but it'll be a _____ to try and secure after the fact.

Yeah, thats gonna look great and a must to get during the PO because getting the gun metal grey took a while after passing.

It's a bummer i live in Amsterdam. I'll never be able to get this from the the Con :(. Unless an attendee is willing to help me out :pray:...

Here is a longshot but could it be in a comic style deco? Would it be hard to repaint it like the Heroic Age armor?

Hard no but given that for the Heroic Age armor has multiple lights that would look a little weak if they didn't actually light up and that you'd be painting over the armor to create the sectionings which still look a little off, it's less likely but with HT anything is a possibly.

Invincible-Iron-Man-New-Armor2.jpg

Hopefully this will be easier to get ahold of than the Ironman silly version or the Guardian Predator, but I don't have my hopes up. Aside from the server crashes, this is the first year in awhile that I am not going to SDCC, so getting a nonattendee will be a PITA.

I agree that we will most likely see a stealth version, but an Iron Patriot would be very cool.

Hard no but given that for the Heroic Age armor has multiple lights that would look a little weak if they didn't actually light up and that you'd be painting over the armor to create the sectionings which still look a little off, it's less likely but with HT anything is a possibly.

Invincible-Iron-Man-New-Armor2.jpg

Now, that would be cool. I love this armor!!

Iron Patriot would be pretty cool as well.

Here is the thing, the SDCC Exclusives are always shared exclusives with the Tokyo Toy Fair. So whatever Mark IV variant we are getting we should see it by the 3rd week of June.

Here is the thing, the SDCC Exclusives are always shared exclusives with the Tokyo Toy Fair. So whatever Mark IV variant we are getting we should see it by the 3rd week of June.

That would put it at the end of the Comic-Con ordering which would be perfect with the iron man helms.

Hmmm... they could do a drunk, party fight version. Thats about it screen accurate wise they could do. But I think the Stealth is very likely given what they did for the "stupid things" version. :rolleyes:

If they already weren't committed to a Mark IV, I would say a Mark III with armor pulled all apart like the new Mark II would be a lock considering it'd be an exclusive and therefore not really that big of a deal that it was never in the actual film but with a party fight scene, he really didn't take all that much damage (although they could cover it with gray dust and a few dings) include the flip up Mark VI head, a bottle and watermelon and call it a day. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back