Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's this pic that popped up on Toy-world, wondering what it could be:

Silly Thing 2009/07 Iron Man Special Edition

San Diego Comic-Con 2009 限定發售

20090415_94ee87d1b992f9bfdf0aJ3jdnqzgXRi9.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14316&extra=page=1

No idea what it is.

Looks like a stealth variant.
Though it wasnt in the flick nor was a green version.

Battery problems? The lights in the chest and eyes were nice and bright the first day, but 24 hours later, it looks like the batteries are fading. I didn't leave him on over night, so I'm a bit worried that the batteries are discharging even when off.

Anyone else have this problem with him?

how much do these batteries cost anyway? im assuming they are expensive due to their small size?

Just got mine, the UPS guy flinched when I grabbed it from him. I didn't want this cool figure hitting the floor.
A few quick shots,my digital camera is in Aruba.
Photo1-3.jpg

Photo2.jpg

I'll post more later.
I'm thinking about getting the Mark II.
:chew

Battery problems? The lights in the chest and eyes were nice and bright the first day, but 24 hours later, it looks like the batteries are fading. I didn't leave him on over night, so I'm a bit worried that the batteries are discharging even when off.

Anyone else have this problem with him?

I'm honestly not sure. It's possible. Maybe thats what the purpose of those clear clips were for. Even though it was for transit. I switched mine on their for a few minutes and noticed the chest getting slowly piercing brighter. But I'm not sure if it was brighter. It's hard to tell.

how much do these batteries cost anyway? im assuming they are expensive due to their small size?

Heck no, watch batteries man. Watch batteries.

£2 - £4 Per battery maybe, perhaps they can be bought in packs. Might need to go see your nearest jewelry store. Don't they do replacement batteries for watches? I know they do here. And it's not that expensive.

Just got mine, the UPS guy flinched when I grabbed it from him. I didn't want this cool figure hitting the floor.
A few quick shots,my digital camera is in Aruba.
Photo1-3.jpg

Photo2.jpg

I'll post more later.
I'm thinking about getting the Mark II.
:chew

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just opened mine and I love it!
I nearly had a mile heart attack though,his heart and eyes lit up fine as well as his right hands when I removed the plastic strips. I went to turn on the left hand...nothing, I tried the other hand,nothing, I tried the right hand on the left arm,nothing. I was already to try and replace the batteries when I realized I didn't take out the plastic tab on the left arm.:duh
They all light up and it's an awesome figure.
One little gripe is the stand, how are you suppose to pose him with it?:confused:
It's a bit on the flimsy side.
Other than that I love it!

I guess I'll find out for myself tomorrow, but in hand in natural light does the color of the armor look more like the prototype pics or is it more of a maroon?

Back