Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine better not be, otherwise I'm seriously screwed here for customs. A long way back to Hong Kong and back with import fees again.

Was it loose/rattling in the box?

Mine better not be, otherwise I'm seriously screwed here for customs. A long way back to Hong Kong and back with import fees again.

Was it loose/rattling in the box?

Nope but you can tell it was damaged in the factory and negligently just left as is. The plastic teeth part and clips onto the shoulder top was stressed already. When I stood the figure up to change his hands it fell off. Its very loose and warped of course.

Skiman -- "Hi my name is Skiman, and yes I'm still awaiting a Iron Man...."

Everyone else in the room -- "Hiiiiiiii, Skiman...."

edit: actually all ready have mine, I must be on toys2's good list! :rock

yeah...because I didn't order the IMM3 until October, but I'm on Toys2 's GREAT list when it comes to Predators!! :gun :whip :naughty

Last edited:
Nope but you can tell it was damaged in the factory and negligently just left as is. The plastic teeth part and clips onto the shoulder top was stressed already. When I stood the figure up to change his hands it fell off. Its very loose and warped of course.

This worries me big time, with so many problems like this popping up from time to time here. Faulty flaps, faulty switches, faulty chest lights.

It makes me almost want to shed a tear, even for you. I know how you must feel, and I don't even own it yet.

ok question guys i did the wire and light bulb thing and the bulb lit up if the batteries are low will a LED still light and what kind of LED does anyone think it might be a flat one or one made like a bulb

Such a great figure but with all the flaps and switches and stuff I am worried about the surdiness and the possbilities of breakage. The stories I am hearing worry me even more.

Well just to put some minds at ease I did order from toys2 and my IM can intact with no damages, so there is hope for u guys out there. I hope if comes to u guys in one piece, it's just too much $$$ for a 1/6 to arrive broken.

has anyone gotten their 2nd batch of the mk3 from toys2? sorry if its been answered or posted before its just that i havent been keeping up with this thread.

Look in the general collectibles section :) I have not gotten it yet. I'm sure the head hole is a little big but no biggie, i'll just user some filler if i need to. The suit i got off ebay.

What's up with Sideshow, I have seen that some places are listing now MAY 2009!!!...when Sideshow, when?

Any clue when this will happening?

Back