Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my replacement from my dealer, first one was damage
Very happy with this figure
since this is a photo thread i would like to share my mark II pics with yall
I am not a professional photographer,pics are taken with my Sony 5.1 megapixel camera.

God this pose took me forever to perfect
9220_140446229441_692049441_2579773_2339246_n.jpg

9220_140446339441_692049441_2579790_5895225_n.jpg

9220_140446469441_692049441_2579808_7003821_n.jpg

9220_140446529441_692049441_2579815_7252269_n.jpg

9220_140446599441_692049441_2579824_3172967_n.jpg

Haha my pics are nothing compared to the pics in this thread
Well, thanks 4 looking :D

I just got a Mark II today and was surprised when I opened the box because it came with the armor and pedestal when I thought I was just getting the normal one. The Stark head is kinda loose when I put it on the display armor. I bought it at the retail store for Toys2.

Fuzzy, may I ask how you received your replacement and what kind of damage your Mark II had? I'm currently going through Hot Toys right now to try and get a replacement for my Mark I.

What were the release dates for the current HT Iron Man figures? Kind of curious since I just started getting into these recently.

Last edited:
Well my damaged pics are on page 72.
My dealer had an extra ironman so i did a one to one exchange with them.
The damaged ironman will be sent to hottoys for repair.

Not really sure bout the released dates but i think the Mark III and II were released in the first quarter of this year

Hopefully u will get ur replacement as soon as possible

Had a look at your pics.

You're lucky that there was one to exchange with and it looks like you got the exclusive as well! There were no more Mark I figures in stock so I'm stuck waiting for Hot Toys to get back to me or rather, I'm waiting until it becomes Monday so I can call their head office.

My Mark I has a wiring issue and the light on the chest eventually fades out while the arm stays on.

I'm going to post some pictures of my Mark II later.

Update: Added pictures of my Mark II.

MarkIIcopy.jpg

MarkII-2copy.jpg

MarkIIsmokecopy.jpg

Last edited:
i don't even really go for iron man but these figs are brilliant, the lights really make it...

Whoo-hoo! I got the Mark 2 for 85.00 plus shipping. Not bad, but it only comes with the body and closed helmet. I missed out on the stark head and extra hands. I might get the BD Armor except I really wish that the replacement armor parts were complete that it gives us a complete "clean" version.

It's taken a while for this particular version to sell out at a lot of places. Probably the least sought after Iron Man of the group. Odd because the brushed aluminum look is awesome on this figure.

Late to the party as I just picked up my Mark II...best in of the three IMHO and the RDJ sculpt looks MUCH better in person than it does in older "promo-graphs". I think this head sculpt is better than the MIII but that's just one mans opinion.

Hey guys. New to the forum here. I really enjoyed checking out all the iron man pics. I can't wait to see what hot toys has in store for the new iron man suits for the sequel. Anyway, I just got my first hot toy today and thought I'd post a pic. I hope to get the dx joker eventually.

Last edited:
Back