Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where?! It says $151.

OSCORP is right, but you are looking at an old post from the end of February when they had their sale. The prices went back up to their normal prices on the site shortly after. The Mark II was on sale for $113 at one point, but the sale ended at the beginning of this month.

not a fan of the mark I and i'm sure hot toys' new iron man figures will look better than the mark III. i don't like the paint job. looks too much like plastic for my taste. also it's limited on features. the new battle damaged looks nice, but i prefer a clean look.

You need to catch up with MK I and MK III.

OSCORP is right, but you are looking at an old post from the end of February when they had their sale. The prices went back up to their normal prices on the site shortly after. The Mark II was on sale for $113 at one point, but the sale ended at the beginning of this month.

oh :duh :duh thanks!

not a fan of the mark I and i'm sure hot toys' new iron man figures will look better than the mark III. i don't like the paint job. looks too much like plastic for my taste. also it's limited on features. the new battle damaged looks nice, but i prefer a clean look.

theres nothing to satisfy you, is there :lol

i'm not a huge fan of iron man to begin with so i'm going to be picky with what i choose to spend my money on. i don't like the clunkiness of the mark 1 and from all the reviews i've read about the mark 3, i'm better off waiting for a better "clean" iron man suit. preferably the mark 4.

LoL. I thought the same thing. Some people just won't be happy with anything. I loved the MK I and is totally psyched about getting the BD MkIII.

I have the Mark III battle damaged preordered, but is the Mark II really worth getting?? I'm really tempted to getting one.

i'm not a huge fan of iron man to begin with so i'm going to be picky with what i choose to spend my money on. i don't like the clunkiness of the mark 1 and from all the reviews i've read about the mark 3, i'm better off waiting for a better "clean" iron man suit. preferably the mark 4.

To each their own bro. The clunky part is what I love about the Mark I.

What about the Mark VI? It's impossible for Hot Toys not to make it. That armor looks really smooth and a lot more streamlined.

I have the Mark III battle damaged preordered, but is the Mark II really worth getting?? I'm really tempted to getting one.

I had one, and sold it, along with the mark 3 and kept just the mark 1, since I thought Im just gonna keep the BD mark 3.

But after seeing the BD, I went ahead and bought the original mark 3 again. Im on the fence bout the mark 2 though. :monkey1 as HT might go for another attempt on it, since the mark 2 would get a pretty good share in IM2, with cheadle on it.

What about the Mark VI? It's impossible for Hot Toys not to make it. That armor looks really smooth and a lot more streamlined.

:lecture my favorite is still the mark 1, out of the 4 iron man thats out so far.

the mark vi looks cool, but i'm not really digging the triangle arc reactor. who knows though. i may change my mind once i see what hot toys comes up with.

Decided to switch heads on my Mark II fig today and noticed that the paint on the front of his helmet looks cracked. Looks like cobwebbs. Can only be seen if you shine light directly on it. I've had the figure since last year. It's a little tough to capture on camera. Don't know if this has been talked about. Anyone else encounter this issue??

n1ym8m.jpg

Decided to switch heads on my Mark II fig today and noticed that the paint on the front of his helmet looks cracked. Looks like cobwebbs. Can only be seen if you shine light directly on it. I've had the figure since last year. It's a little tough to capture on camera. Don't know if this has been talked about. Anyone else encounter this issue??

n1ym8m.jpg

Oh no this reminds me of the HT Robocop head problem. It had cobweb cracks underneath the gloss finish. :(

Have you dropped the head even once?

Back