Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony's got some new kicks, guess he needs to fly higher.:lol

2znuws7.jpg

Haha!, is that a 1/6th scale Air Jordan 11 shoe( aka space jams) ?.

I dunno man... the more I look at the mark 3 battle damage version, compared to the mark 2 (along with mark 3, silly thing). It looks like we've been screwed by HT all along. Makes this kinda obsolete, now that the BD have those grills, hip flairs, shoulder guns etc.:monkey2

I dunno man... the more I look at the mark 3 battle damage version, compared to the mark 2 (along with mark 3, silly thing). It looks like we've been screwed by HT all along. Makes this kinda obsolete, now that the BD have those grills, hip flairs, shoulder guns etc.:monkey2

I've felt that since TDK. :sick

My Mark I gets here later today...:) Ive been looking at Mark II on cornerstorecomics because they are in stock there... Would you guys buy Mark II or wait and just buy the Battle Damaged Mark III or both... Im thinking about getting both right now but not sure though... Because Batte Damage Mark III is so far off still I should be able to buy both if need be... So I guess what Im asking is Mark II really worth the price? Ive seen all the pics of him of course but does one really need one if they plan on having at least on Mark III do you all think?

ever since the whole credit card fraud with Cornerstorecomics, i pretty much stopped shopping there. THat's just me though. They were great people to buy from though.

My Mark I gets here later today...:) Ive been looking at Mark II on cornerstorecomics because they are in stock there... Would you guys buy Mark II or wait and just buy the Battle Damaged Mark III or both... Im thinking about getting both right now but not sure though... Because Batte Damage Mark III is so far off still I should be able to buy both if need be... So I guess what Im asking is Mark II really worth the price? Ive seen all the pics of him of course but does one really need one if they plan on having at least on Mark III do you all think?

If I were forced to choose only one I'd more than likely go with the BD Mark III. But I would say that if you can afford both, then get both. Personally, I love the Mark II as much as the rest of the figures in the line. The Mark II is pretty much in-stock everywhere at the moment, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find down the road if you choose to not get it now.

I just ordered him and he will be here next wensday... Mark I and now Mark II its to bad I missed out on the Mark III... But will pick of Mark IIII instead... Cant wait to see Hottoys WarMachine and Whiplash...

I just ordered him and he will be here next wensday... Mark I and now Mark II its to bad I missed out on the Mark III... But will pick of Mark IIII instead... Cant wait to see Hottoys WarMachine and Whiplash...

Congrats, and you do know there's a DX Mk III coming out, right?:naughty

Aint that the truth! Mark II is cooler than Mark III. Mark I is off the hook. I missed out on the Gunmetal Grey IM (still a bit miffed about the screw up that lead to that), but still hope to find one soon. Battle Damaged looks amazing.

Yo bros is this normal just want to check with u guys as my ironman came damage

The left leg fell off the figure when i opened the packaging it pops back but not as sturdy as the right leg .There is a slight crack on the leg joint therefore its loose

DSC07892.jpg

DSC07891.jpg

My dealer is awaiting reply from sideshow

its normal because HT is cheap fragile poop

Funny because all the things Ive bought so far through Hottoys have all been fine out of box... Never recieved a broken piece form them... I dont know about you but id rather have plastic crap that can be glued back together easily then that polystone crap that falls and breaks into a million pieces then your screwed...

Back