Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a hard time deciding. I have a Mark III and can now either buy a Mark II for 150 or a Mark I for 195. Thoughts??????? I need help!

I'd go for the Mark I if you can only afford one. Think about it: the Mark I is a lot different than the Mark II, which is the exact same thing cosmetically as the Mark III, but the Mark I has the advantage of showing a progression in design. And besides, the Mark I is a piece of art like no freakin' statue could ever convey the complexity.

I'd go for the Mark I if you can only afford one. Think about it: the Mark I is a lot different than the Mark II, which is the exact same thing cosmetically as the Mark III, but the Mark I has the advantage of showing a progression in design. And besides, the Mark I is a piece of art like no freakin' statue could ever convey the complexity.

No, it is different, i think we've gone over this :D

Yeah, I would like to only do one or the other. With SS having the EX Mark II avaliable at the moment I could use some of my reward points to shave a few bucks off the price making him $150 shipped.... But to be honest, I would rather have the Mark I. Thanks! :D

Yeah, I would like to only do one or the other. With SS having the EX Mark II avaliable at the moment I could use some of my reward points to shave a few bucks off the price making him $150 shipped.... But to be honest, I would rather have the Mark I. Thanks! :D

You won't believe how phenomenal it is. Someone came to my house recently and when he saw it he wanted to buy it from me for $1000 upfront (and trust me the guy can pay that without sweating). So...being the honest person I am...yep, I told him where to get it and for how much.

But that's how good this figure is.

You won't believe how phenomenal it is. Someone came to my house recently and when he saw it he wanted to buy it from me for $1000 upfront (and trust me the guy can pay that without sweating). So...being the honest person I am...yep, I told him where to get it and for how much.

But that's how good this figure is.

I was going to buy from Toys2. Probably my best option, right?

It would be my first time buying from them. I'm sure it's a no brainer for a Canuck but for me, all the way down in California, I was worried about shipping prices. It'll run me 197 all together....

No worries. Great packing, great service. And he's always fast in getting the latest figures. I'm glad I took a chance in ordering from them the first time because their web site is certainly not looking as professional as their service and I was hesitant at first.

And where are you from originally, if I may ask?

Last edited:
No worries. Great packing, great service. And he's always first in getting the latest figures. I'm glad I took a chance in ordering from them the first time because their web site is certainly not looking as professional as their service and I was hesitant at first.

And where are you from originally, if I may ask?

I've always been a Californian. I was going to buy from Toys2 based on their reputation.

I've always been a Californian. I was going to buy from Toys2 based on their reputation.

Oh! Sorry about that. I misread your previous post. I thought you wrote that as a Canuck yourself it was a no-brainer ordering from them. My bad.

Here's my review of this sweet new fig... love the paintjob, I actually like this one better than the Mk III I think. Can't wait for the MKI!

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/07/31/predatorstuff-reviews-the-hot-toys-iron-man-mark-ii-figure/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2yvr_FvPPY&fmt=22

immkii_01.jpg

immkii_09.jpg

immkii_19.jpg

I'm Mc' Lovin' it!

I saw it a few times and didn't pick it up. I really want to get this one it looks awesome.

ok im having a hard time thinking if i should get the iron man mark 2 suit i have the mark 3 was wondering if you guys think its really worth it or should i save my money for an up coming figure?

Mk 2 is definately worth it, and all 3 look great together.
plus hottoys is doing Iron Man 2 stuff, and your gunna have to go hunting when that all comes out, so save some money and get it now. :D

Mk 2 is definately worth it, and all 3 look great together.
plus hottoys is doing Iron Man 2 stuff, and your gunna have to go hunting when that all comes out, so save some money and get it now. :D

i hope your right i do like the second one better

Back