Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??? ok, these aren't really supposed to be on 24/7. that's not really something hot toys is responsible for.
~~look for a batteries + store for good deals on them.

No I understand that, but you have to admit that it would be much cooler if we could leave the figure fully lit (and if it had repulsors under its feet as well) all the time. While HT's system works good, it is a pain the ass to turn on/turn off the switches each time we want to show it off. At the very least it is not very practical. Yeah I know I'm lazy, but in this day and age, everything should be easy :D

I'm still waiting my replacement figure from Toys2.
It has the right leg broken too :monkey2

Anybody know how the return policy works with Toys2? Do they send you a box to ship the figure back with? I'm gonna have to open mine up to make sure it's ok. :confused:

Damn those are awesome pics man. Really professional. What did you use for a background exactly?

Incidentally, I love how HT captured the color of the Mark II armor, however, I'd love to see it more polished; in the movie, the armor is clearly reflective and a lot shinier than HT's. Maybe I'm being too anal.

The first picture uses a piece of black posterboard, the second just black cloth.

Anybody know how the return policy works with Toys2? Do they send you a box to ship the figure back with? I'm gonna have to open mine up to make sure it's ok. :confused:

My TDK had a broken shoulder, so I emailed Toys2 and they sent me a replacement body. However you do have to send the figure yourself. Its sucks, but to replace an expensive collectors item for $10 is fine by me.

Awsome pics here, just got my Mark II and its awsome. Here are some pics of my Figures hopefully I can add the Mark I and hopefully a Gunmetal one would loke nice displayed together.

2mfi339.jpg

n34ux5.jpg

xuo01.jpg

Damn! Your Tony Stark figure is the closest to the real thing I've seen so far. At last a TS figure with a tailored suit! All the others make him look like he weighs 300lbs!

Awesome man. Just awesome.

If I may offer some small fashion advice for our friend Tony : unbutton the second one on his jacket. It's a fashion faux-pas to button all available buttons on a jacket, especially when tailored.

EDIT: Your figure is so damn near perfect that I just have to ask : what are the specs on it? What did you use exactly?

Last edited:
Just got mine.

Wow does it look even more nice in person.

And those lights are BRIGHT!

The chest/head light on mine is very dim though. :(

Damn! Your Tony Stark figure is the closest to the real thing I've seen so far. At last a TS figure with a tailored suit! All the others make him look like he weighs 300lbs!

Awesome man. Just awesome.

If I may offer some small fashion advice for our friend Tony : unbutton the second one on his jacket. It's a fashion faux-pas to button all available buttons on a jacket, especially when tailored.

EDIT: Your figure is so damn near perfect that I just have to ask : what are the specs on it? What did you use exactly?

Gotta second this statement...undo the bottom button, looks great though!

Just got mine.

Wow does it look even more nice in person.

And those lights are BRIGHT!

The chest/head light on mine is very dim though. :(

Try wiggling the batteries a little...I've found that once you take the platic piece out the batteries sometimes are not aligned very well and the contact is slightly compromised. That should do the trick...or just replace the batts

To ro926...you have to send the figure back to Toys2 for a replacement. Eric is very resonable. Just send him a picture and let him know you need to send it back for a replacement...he'll hook you up for sure.

Gotta second this statement...undo the bottom button, looks great though!

Try wiggling the batteries a little...I've found that once you take the platic piece out the batteries sometimes are not aligned very well and the contact is slightly compromised. That should do the trick...or just replace the batts

To ro926...you have to send the figure back to Toys2 for a replacement. Eric is very resonable. Just send him a picture and let him know you need to send it back for a replacement...he'll hook you up for sure.

Whew!! Big sigh of relief. Checked both my Mark II and Mark III. No damaged legs. No scuffs. Lights work great. Now, I don't even want to put them back in their boxes!! LOL!! Guess I'll start my Iron Man display now...

Awsome pics here, just got my Mark II and its awsome. Here are some pics of my Figures hopefully I can add the Mark I and hopefully a Gunmetal one would loke nice displayed together.

xuo01.jpg

LOL I like the Vodka bottle by his leg:lol.....*Glug-Glug-Glug* "Yeah im good to go" :D

Sixtus you still haven't responded to my query and I won't let you off the hook my friend...

What are the specs of your Tony Stark? He is absolutely awesome.

Whats up with your chest? looks like the same effect you get with battery acid.

The chest on mine looks that way too. It disappears of you look at it at a different angle and it doesn't feel like there's any sort of crack in the paint/surface.

Back