Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him and like just about everybody else, i like it more then Mark III :rock Now i just need Mark I and to make my own Tony and i'm done (right HT?).

collection2018.jpg

By the way, does anyone have any idea when BBTS will be getting these in stock. I know Toys2 and sideshow already got them in some time ago.

That's scary...the number of reports of the exact same thing happening to other buyers is too large. I have one coming in the next week or so, I hope mine ships intact. I specifically asked the seller to be aware of this happening & made sure I could get a return & replacement if it occurs.

Does this look like it could be fixed?

p1070255.jpg

p1070257.jpg

p1070259r.jpg

Yes, with some work I believe it can be fixed. Unfortunately and I also doubt it would be as solid as an unbroken one. Man that sucks. Sorry about that...you should just return it and demand a new one. Same thing happenend to me recently with a Medicom Spidey comic version that arrived with a broken hip. Waiting on my exchange as we speak.

Sorry if this has been mentioned but where is the pedestal that the Ex. comes with located in the box? I have not opened it yet and it wont be a while until I get more display space. Thanks.

Back