Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine yesterday..
it's preety impressive..
1_931181352l.jpg
1_331965613l.jpg

Cool pics! I didn't realize that the logo on the stand was blue. I wonder what color the Mark I's will be.

Cool pics! I didn't realize that the logo on the stand was blue. I wonder what color the Mark I's will be.

Ditto!! I actually got my MKII today but haven't taken the stand out of the box yet... as the packaging is different from Mark III. The stand for the MKII is packed with the instructions.

Here are pictures of mine!

L1030576.jpg

L1030570.jpg

L1030573.jpg

L1030567.jpg

I should really stop looking at this thread lol it makes me drool! I hvent got either Iron Man figures, just got some dark knight ones but man! am I tempted!!

Ditto!! I actually got my MKII today but haven't taken the stand out of the box yet... as the packaging is different from Mark III. The stand for the MKII is packed with the instructions.

Here are pictures of mine!

L1030576.jpg

L1030570.jpg

L1030573.jpg

L1030567.jpg

The box art for the Mark III you have is different from mine. Is the box art different for the overseas pieces vs. the imports?

I'm betting it's the bags from Toy Hunters, I remember seeing those bag styles when Eddie Wong bought his Batman figs.

Where are they from ? Those bags are really something special especially the Joker bag

The bags are from Hot Toys ' storefront shop and you can't get them elsewhere I think. I wish SS and Toys2 would get them though. But it is just a bag in the long run.

3456203883_bb274768cb_o.jpg

Just a quick shot of mine!!!
I love this figure more than the Mark III!

Great pic kaz! Really looks like metal.

As far as I know Toyhunter is the name of the Hot Toys store front. Then there's a separate V.I.P. club, that gets all the exclusive items that aren't available to the regular joes. I don't know what qualifies you to the V.I.P lounge, you may have to be a dealer of some sort.

You have to order and fully pay for EIGHT figures within 6 months :O My cousin's husband is a member, and he gets 10% off every product(Discount only works for the first order though, second order of the same product will be full price). Doesnt really sound like a good deal to me

Wow ice, thanks for the info. I think alot of us here have done that, but they haven't sent me a membership. Must have to order them direct from the shop or something, huh? Dern Hot Toys, they be workin' agin me, not fer me. :taz

The box art for the Mark III you have is different from mine. Is the box art different for the overseas pieces vs. the imports?

Sorry for the confusion. The picture that you saw is indeed the bag that Toy Hunters provided me with when I got both the MK III and MK II! I did not take pictures of the box as I thought most of you guys have already seen it before!

Last edited:
Back