Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute, what magnet are you talkin bout, mate?

So the face plate is hold together by magnet? Does that mean that we have to make sure that the face plate has to come with 2 magnet instead of 1?

IM-7.jpg

IM-8.jpg

IM-10.jpg

This is too cool!

I noticed that the lights are more blueish, while the mark 3 lights are whiteish.

Damn, I'm getting this for sure. I blame myself every minute now, as I passed on these when I was in Singapore. These were available for $250SG :(

I noticed that the lights are more blueish, while the mark 3 lights are whiteish.

Damn, I'm getting this for sure. I blame myself every minute now, as I passed on these when I was in Singapore. These were available for $250SG :(

The light up feature appear blue because of the lighting conditions in the photo. I don't think the LEDs are any different than on the mark iii.

Nice pic shaun.

I think that pic clearly demonstrates the lights are the same. The silver body of the M2 probably contrasts to make the light appear blueish, while the darker M3 makes the light appear whiter than what it is.

Man, I cant wait to get this one!! After getting mark III yesterday, I am even more excited to get the II :rock :rock :rock

nice pic shaun.

I think that pic clearly demonstrates the lights are the same. The silver body of the m2 probably contrasts to make the light appear blueish, while the darker m3 makes the light appear whiter than what it is.

correct.........:d.......color reflect/effect/contrast........simple

Nice pic shaun.
I think that pic clearly demonstrates the lights are the same. The silver body of the M2 probably contrasts to make the light appear blueish, while the darker M3 makes the light appear whiter than what it is.

Thanks creecher. :)

Great set of pics, Shaun! How do you feel about the second Tony head sculpt included with the MKII?

Thanks plasmid303. In all honesty, he does look abit stunned in some angles.:rotfl Not liking it that much.

I really like this, but I think I'm gonna cancel. Too much other stuff to get and this is too similar to the MkIII I just got to justify a purchase. Not HT's fault, though, they really nailed this one.

I think i like the look of him more than M3. I know M3 is the iconic look, but damn if this doesn't look striking. (won't be getting him for a long time though)

Back