Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet pics! looks nothing like downey though. is it supposed to?

Well, yes. Admittedly the RDJ sculpt included with the MKII is not as strong as the one included with the MKIII.
It's a shame because all HT could have done is stuff the previous Tony sculpt into the helmet and it would have looked better than what finally came to be. Still, it is good enough for me to display.

So who else plans to pick up an extra Mark II open-mask head to customize for their Mark III?

So who else plans to pick up an extra Mark II open-mask head to customize for their Mark III?

That would look really cool on the Mark III. There would have to be some sanding to get rid of the rivets and you'd have to do a lot of experimenting to match the paint just right to the Mark III.

guys ! watch this clip.
shows HT IRON MAN MARK 2.

looks amazing !
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0LO2rV_VITs&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0LO2rV_VITs&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

anyone here buy stuff from toys2!?...I have to cancel a couple of figures from them but I forgot my password and tried contacting them via phone and e-mail but nobody is picking up or answering my e-mails!...it's weird because I'm a Torontonian....are they a brick and mortar business!?....:confused:

does toys2 MII come with the exclusives?

Get the mark 2 first. You can just get these busts seperately on ebay. Maybe some time later when the hype dies down, you could score these below $50. As these busts were given away for free for members of Toyhunter.

Get the mark 2 first. You can just get these busts seperately on ebay. Maybe some time later when the hype dies down, you could score these below $50. As these busts were given away for free for members of Toyhunter.

That is some bad advice. You can still preorder the mk ii from sideshow and get the bust for free. No way I'd pay $50 for it, and no one who is proactive about acquiring it should have to pay. Waiting for the preorder, imo, is the better way to go (if you want the bust).

What is ToyHunter, Hot Toys club or somethin?

got mine yesterday..
it's preety impressive..
1_931181352l.jpg
1_331965613l.jpg

What is ToyHunter, Hot Toys club or somethin?
As far as I know Toyhunter is the name of the Hot Toys store front. Then there's a separate V.I.P. club, that gets all the exclusive items that aren't available to the regular joes. I don't know what qualifies you to the V.I.P lounge, you may have to be a dealer of some sort.

Back