Hot Toys Iron Man 'collARTible' Expo In HK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are an impostor.:monkey4 mike, take him out.:gun

There will always be impostors, there is even an Iron Man running around here now....as long as the people know that's enough for me.

you are not stark. impostor. the real stark would never need to see pics of his own suit :lecture

and why would I? I can just turn around and see them from my desk. Let me snap a shot for you guys really quick, we recently rebuilt the Mark 2 using the original templates to keep the War Machine mark still active, built a placeholder Mark IV as well to show progression but I still haven't gotten around to fixing that Mark 3....

iron_man_2_181.jpg

Sure he would. He's a textbook narcissist. :D

A textbook narcissist would show himself what he wanted to see because he'd know he'd be the only one to do it right.

hey everybody!.... he's a phony!... A Big Fat Phony! only mike can be tony stark,

ahhh..talking about the mike?

ironman2157jpg.jpg

Oh her haha
search Youtube for Chrissie Chau. Can't believe they got her to open for this expo.. I guess RDJ was too $$

thanks for the tip :hi5:

normally i'm not too much into asian girls but she's really an exception :love but i wonder if her tits are real :huh

thanks for the tip :hi5:

normally i'm not too much into asian girls but she's really an exception :love but i wonder if her tits are real :huh

not much into asian girls, but you saw one holding an ironman toy and suddenly you got a boner, eh? personally i think her tits are more real than your brain.

Back