Hot Toys Iron Man (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
¿¡!?
\
165aebeac238d7af5fc90b5da374149b.gif
813sok.gif

Armando Catalano!?
64db53f8d074d8a20a28b36a02ca14ed.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/8kwqrc.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know the US release plan? This reminds me of a big ass Mezco IM, and that’s not a slight. Mezco has some of the best IM figures on the domestic market imo.

QC aside, it looks kinda cool, but would it kill them to scale a helmet correctly every now and then?

I'm disappointed in the suitcase not being there, but I probably wouldn't have displayed it anyway. And Although I don't really PO many HT anymore, the limited # of these made me grab one. And I actually love the look and am sure it will be awesome in hand. I also love that it's out and we'll probably have it before the holidays.

I didn't even realize this was only being run in limited numbers or that it was RSVP-only. And now I get to feel some sympathy rage along with everybody who struggled to get haired Anakin and Joker.

I had this in my cart for quite some time, but decided to pass. I was surprised when I got the notification, hit the link and there was a que for a couple minutes and then seeing the limited to 1500 on the page. I would've jumped on this if I knew HT had plans to do more figures in this comic based line, but not sure I want to spend $400 for Iron Man to stand there solo without any comic based buddies...

I hope I don't regret it down the line...

Well this is some BS. I'm at work so I didn't see the email as I RSVP for it. Had to jump on waitlist. Honestly I'm not mad if I don't get it but would have liked to at least have the chance to have gotten it.

Well this is some BS. I'm at work so I didn't see the email as I RSVP for it. Had to jump on waitlist. Honestly I'm not mad if I don't get it but would have liked to at least have the chance to have gotten it.
Same. I loved getting home from work seeing it already gone... And it's not even the "special" version with the suitcase.

They must think it's funny to make the ugly one with the clear parts a regular release only to make the one people actually wanted, super limited.
I've been a fan/collector of Hot Toys for 13 years now, and lately some of their decisions seem intentionally inimical and obnoxious. But that's probably just me.

Same. I loved getting home from work seeing it already gone... And it's not even the "special" version with the suitcase.

They must think it's funny to make the ugly one with the clear parts a regular release only to make the one people actually wanted, super limited.
I've been a fan/collector of Hot Toys for 13 years now, and lately some of their decisions seem intentionally inimical and obnoxious. But that's probably just me.
No I agree with you. Doesn't make any sense and then they wonder why the majority of collectors are going for InArt more now and want to compete.

Seems like they 100% rushed this guy out of the factory.

I will be shocked if the comic line continues past anything Iron Man, just doesn't seem
to be any excitement or demand for them.

Well, I got it, but I only realized after the fact that it doesn't come with the suitcase, which kills me. If anybody gets the HK version but doesn't want the suitcase for some reason, DM me. I'll pay for it.

Kinda pissed, I ordered it and only realized afterwards that these clowns didn’t include the suitcase. I’m about done with Hot Toys, too much bad taste in my mouth these days. It’s very sad.

Back