1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Workshop accessories set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark 42 Battle Damaged

Don't doubt me. You see that middle war machine mark II with the lid off, thats something you don't do. Its called opening figures. I dont need to post any other pic than this. Class dismissed.

I dont really doubt it..... actually I think its awesome you tried that pose :hi5:

When are they going to release Pepper? or at least a Mark XLII with Pepper HS?

Pepper: "You are such a jerk!"
Stark: "That's what you get for hanging out with my ex-girlfriend!"

Don't doubt me. You see that middle war machine mark II with the lid off, thats something you don't do. Its called opening figures. I dont need to post any other pic than this. Class dismissed.

:panic: I've seen everything. And I want one of those

Hokie, do you plan on doing any custom variant paint ups on your IM figures? I'm asking b/c you have so many multiples of figures :)

Hokie, do you plan on doing any custom variant paint ups on your IM figures? I'm asking b/c you have so many multiples of figures :)

Yes but waiting for hot toys to put out a Mark three. I have a extra mark II for a paint up, a war machine Mark II to make a hot rod and a silver Centurion to make a blue steel. Waiting to see if they drop first though. I guess I should get 2x red roombas so I can make a peacemaker as well. :lol

Nice Box Collection.:dunno

Yes but waiting for hot toys to put out a Mark three. I have a extra mark II for a paint up, a war machine Mark II to make a hot rod and a silver Centurion to make a blue steel. Waiting to see if they drop first though. I guess I should get 2x red roombas so I can make a peacemaker as well. :lol

Awesome! Great minds think alike as I've been shopping Mk 2 AUV's to mod and secured a 2nd Centurion for Blue Steel as well! But, my gut says they'll do Blue Steel so I'll end up with a clean figure and battle damage figure to display which works for me.

Looking forward to see your customs down the road my friend :hi5:

It's quite clearly just the regular Mark 42 in that picture and not a BD repaint however if it really is simply just advertising a 1/6 accessory then HT have lost their minds

Awesome! Great minds think alike as I've been shopping Mk 2 AUV's to mod and secured a 2nd Centurion for Blue Steel as well! But, my gut says they'll do Blue Steel so I'll end up with a clean figure and battle damage figure to display which works for me.

Looking forward to see your customs down the road my friend :hi5:

Yes sir. I saw your mark vii pics. Very impressive. Do you airbrush?

For a second there I thought you had a store AND I was going to ask you what the hours were, lol. Awesome collection Hokie.

Yes sir. I saw your mark vii pics. Very impressive. Do you airbrush?
Thanks! :hi5: Yes, Bar gave me a lesson on fixing the pink panties so I've been putzing around ever since. :lol

It's quite clearly just the regular Mark 42 in that picture and not a BD repaint however if it really is simply just advertising a 1/6 accessory then HT have lost their minds

Completely agree. I do not want to see another limited battle damage version of this figure like they did with the Mark 7 since they are clearly not going to include a better Stark headsculpt than they have already.

:exactly:

Am I the only one that would actually be a little excited about 1/6 accessories?

Initially, I want to say yes but that quickly turns into a 'hell no!' :lol
I'd rather see what fellow collector's come up with on their own and sharing the ideas throughout the community rather than HT doing it and then selling them for a 500% mark up.

The mark 42 hasn't shipped yet right? Are we sure this isn't just an accessory that is being included with the already announced one? If not, then HT goes further down crazy street.

No way will HT do accessory packs, they'll make more money doing a whole new figure and adding one exclusive piece. I really don't want to buy this since I have 42 coming soon but the exclusive collector in me wants it for variant purposes. We'll see what happens.

The mark 42 hasn't shipped yet right? Are we sure this isn't just an accessory that is being included with the already announced one? If not, then HT goes further down crazy street.

SS hasn't shipped yet but it has in Hong Kong so I doubt it's a nice little surprise for us

Back