1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Opened Armor (MK VII?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 1/4 scale

no, its in 1/6 scale. and i dont think it has much articulation.

155953m21nn1n2ne1f1o2o.jpg

Actually I would be suprised if there was no articulation at all or if it was very limited. Existing Iron Men have plenty of parts that open up and close and it does not seem to be much of a problem.

Does anybody have an idea if it's diecast?

So... this is the Mark VII right? Isn't he wearing the same armor at the beginning of Iron Man 3 that he wore at the end of Avengers?

I have an ark reactor Tony Stark displayed next to the MKIII construction version, this might be cool displayed on the other side of that.

This looks like one of those pieces where having it on a turntable would work the best. If it faces forward you miss out on all those interior details, but having it back facing means you can't see the front with all the flaps all opened out.

This looks like one of those pieces where having it on a turntable would work the best. If it faces forward you miss out on all those interior details, but having it back facing means you can't see the front with all the flaps all opened out.

Good call...better buy two then. Lol

Put a mirror behind it :wink1:

And why aren't the calves opened too?

Back