Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks great, but the thrusters cannot be replicated well enough to go with such realistic looking figures. Looks fine for Anime, but not for live action based figures.
The fire from SW and electrics from Electro look decent I think, but this and the ones on the Mark 45 just don't look right. I give HT full marks for producing Bones to how he looked on screen, but it looks much nicer assembled than not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely getting this one but later on discount. I can't buy all of the IM3 armors so I'm limiting myself to the ones that were on the movie posters.

The figure looks great, but the thrusters cannot be replicated well enough to go with such realistic looking figures. Looks fine for Anime, but not for live action based figures.
The fire from SW and electrics from Electro look decent I think, but this and the ones on the Mark 45 just don't look right. I give HT full marks for producing Bones to how he looked on screen, but it looks much nicer assembled than not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and that is why i'm still planning on posing mine assembled.

might_need_invader_zim.gif

nice pics 2littlemoney :clap

btw since you are in HK, are you allowed to carry measurement tape into SB?
would really love to get the exact dimensions on HB.

I dont know if taking measurement is
allowed or not in secret base. However,
hulkbuster has not been around SB since
the age of ultron show in haysan place
2 months ago. I went to SB tonight and
asked the staff there, he said the width
of it is 46cm and depth is 36cm(height
is 55cm as you may already found it in
the official spec). He also said the glass
cabinet used to display the HB has a
depth of 39cm, which allows room for
more posing option. Hope this help.

I dont know if taking measurement is
allowed or not in secret base. However,
hulkbuster has not been around SB since
the age of ultron show in haysan place
2 months ago. I went to SB tonight and
asked the staff there, he said the width
of it is 46cm and depth is 36cm(height
is 55cm as you may already found it in
the official spec). He also said the glass
cabinet used to display the HB has a
depth of 39cm, which allows room for
more posing option. Hope this help.

cool. thanks man. really appreciate it. :clap

This is Definitely a unique and different look to Iron Man and not something to be re-visited. So for those getting him congrats on at least knowing its extremely unlikely for there ever to be a 2.0 version. :) It's cool, but not for me. I prefer the traditional looking Iron Man figures. The only variation that always has me thinking maybe is Starboost. It'd be cool to see someone do a photoshop of him in a traditional red and gold deco. My wallet and wife definitely appreciate my pickyness :lol My son on the other hand loves Iron Man and would probably want them all!! I agree with all that say the thrusters look too anime-ish for a life like figure, but nice to be included as to least help feel like you get your moneys worth. I'd be cool to see pictures of this guy with the MKV.

This is Definitely a unique and different look to Iron Man and not something to be re-visited. So for those getting him congrats on at least knowing its extremely unlikely for there ever to be a 2.0 version. :) It's cool, but not for me. I prefer the traditional looking Iron Man figures. The only variation that always has me thinking maybe is Starboost. It'd be cool to see someone do a photoshop of him in a traditional red and gold deco. My wallet and wife definitely appreciate my pickyness :lol My son on the other hand loves Iron Man and would probably want them all!! I agree with all that say the thrusters look too anime-ish for a life like figure, but nice to be included as to least help feel like you get your moneys worth. I'd be cool to see pictures of this guy with the MKV.

:lol I'd love to do that photoshop, lot of work though, adding color to black :slap

Back