Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures.

Some people on Facebook are asking what the dark shadow is going across her chest.
I'm guessing they didn't see the movie or they don't know that women wear bras.
Time to get out of the basement fellas!
LOL!

Mark IX looks very good, never expected Pepper Potts a nice bonus, now if they can only keep the price reasonable.

ha, keep dreaming.

The MK IX looks nice, but from a quick look its just the python in a red/gold scheme? I feel like I still need it though

im going to cry!
im so excited about this!
( i don't even know why, pepper isn't my favorite, but i suddenly have a mighty need)

I agree I'll be in for pepper if she is a single release!
She does... but she lacks any helmets..
post-5392-1437566528.jpg

We've got a pretty decent Marvel Ladies collection going suddenly. Just missing Peggy Carter

I just want the masked Pott's head and I'll try to score a cheap mk XVLL. What's his going price nowadays?

Is the Mk 9 a Mk 7 with slight color alterations?

Absolutely have to have the 2-pack here... I want that official pepper head in the Mark 42 helmet.
The LED Mark VII is a pretty cool addition, as well.

Excited for Pepper! Though I definitely want to put her in a suit. I think the face looks great, actually. It's more the hair color that seems a bit odd. I'll probably just get pepper on her own, as cool as the illuminating helmet is.

Zero chance I would ever buy a figure of her, but I think the likeness is pretty great by Hot Toys standards. Certainly way better than their attempts at Harrison Ford.

Some people on Facebook are asking what the dark shadow is going across her chest.
I'm guessing they didn't see the movie or they don't know that women wear bras.
Time to get out of the basement fellas!
LOL!
Awesome.

I have mk42 the mechanic and 43, the set due to the extras is pretty much a no brainier, gives me a chance for a handful of display possibilities....surprised we haven't gotten Civie Rhodes or even Gillian.

Back