Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures.

Sports bra version is next year's TF Exclusive! :lecture

And what's with the tomato red on the suit?

[emoji38]

Figure reviewed.
Actually I'd bet the sports bra is under the white shirt. The shirt has long sleeves, but the mk9 arm is clearly meant to attach at a naked shoulder.

Plus they give us the barefoot option.

I think we'll be able to use both looks.

I think I spy a black sports bra under that shirt. Since we're getting this figure so late, what are the odds we could still get an Aldrich Killian to recreate the final battle?

image.jpg

I think it actually looks pretty good.

HS is nowhere near perfect, but better than the KOs, with the exception of the helmeted one which looks surprisingly close. Anyway it's about time. Has HT done a IX? If not I'll get the DX.

I'm all in on this set, I love finally being able to get Pepper and the armor change-o-head too. I'll be ordering this and Shotgun as soon as the show up for pre-order.

Good thing they included her feet, cause those shoes are atrocious :monkey4

And the only thing I don't like about Mk9/Mk7 are the god damn rubber elbows :gah: A terrible design choice on Mk7 and it affected all these other armors :slap

So does the set with the armor come with 2 extra helmets or does the light up one have the Pepper sculpt in it too?

So does the set with the armor come with 2 extra helmets or does the light up one have the Pepper sculpt in it too?
I'd imagine the light up helmet is just for her to hold. She did put it on to hear Tony's message, but she never flipped the faceplate up.

Armor set has 1 extra helmeted pepper mk.42 head.... soecial edition has another extra illuminated Mk. 7...

Pepper alone... does not come with any extra helmets...

post-5392-1437566528.jpg

All I have to say is this:
1. I can finally swap out the ugly MKVII original helmet and replace it with the illuminating one
2. Finally! A Pepper Potts figure!!!
3. To display her with the MKIX arm means I have to take her top off...nuff said :clap:rotfl

Mark IX looks very good, never expected Pepper Potts a nice bonus, now if they can only keep the price reasonable.

If Pepper comes as a single figure as well, I'll get her. I feel like I'd regret getting her later on...same thing happened with Fury and maybe even Yellowjacket and Ant-Man.

Back