Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a Pepper and i really like that armor but i do not see any resemblance whatsoever to Gwyneth in that sculpt at all. Decisions, decisions. I really doubt they will do another figure of Pepper Potts in the future. I am just torn.

They probably won't. I think we may see an improvement on the sculpt. I think you should get it since you want it :dance

I think the Paltrow sculpt shown in the helmet kinda looks better than the one on the actual figure.

This is really going to be a pain to get the mk9. Buying him on ebay will end up costing way more than the suit would have alone. Such a ****** thing to do hts, not happy about this. :mad:

This is really going to be a pain to get the mk9. Buying him on ebay will end up costing way more than the suit would have alone. Such a ****** thing to do hts, not happy about this. :mad:

Since I don't have room for a Mark 9 in my display I plan on selling mine.

I'll offer it cheap on this forum first and then send it to ebay

Since I don't have room for a Mark 9 in my display I plan on selling mine.

I'll offer it cheap on this forum first and then send it to ebay

for those who only want the mk9 they need but look in the for sale area after they ship out lol, the mk 7 stealth sold out and was posted for sale after release with the same speed

You should ask around, I know I would be like Boba, get the set then sell of the IX. I would want to keep Pepper and the helmets for my collection, but I have enough IM for now.

Thought about this figure all day and today and decided to get two just like maria hill, which was both my wanted figures in the movie since they're not the main characters of the movie, so my friend ordered the other two since it's one per customer. Another reason is they might never make hill or potts again and I liked her in the armor so it is all good for me. i'll just pay my friend 140 a month starting late august and I'd be paid 700 by the end of December on his two orders, then i'll just pay the entire thing on my other two orders, plus I have mark 3 die cast for wait list since june 6 so we'll see if it even converts.

I saw this and was really excited to get the IX until i realized it came with Pepper and a price to match a two figure set. Frustrating that they didn't just sell a Pepper figure separately. Have to pass on this one.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

I don't know if this was covered but I wonder if the pepper in the helmet will fit on the mark 42
I believe the helmeted Pepper head WILL fit on the Mark 42. I think that was somewhere in the original announcement description.

I saw this and was really excited to get the IX until i realized it came with Pepper and a price to match a two figure set. Frustrating that they didn't just sell a Pepper figure separately. Have to pass on this one.

Pepper is sold separately. The IX isn't.

I do agree the IX should've had the option to be bought on its own, I do feel HTs recognizes people getting tired of HPP suits and saw that the IX could be sold with Pepper, a figure people have bee calling for.

I assume you mean it's frustrating that the Mark 9 wasn't released as a separate figure. Yes. Yes it is terribly frustrating.

I believe the helmeted Pepper head WILL fit on the Mark 42. I think that was somewhere in the original announcement description.

See? You guys are awesome. A friend of mine said that you guys can be tough on "newer" collectors. Thanks for being cool guys.

See? You guys are awesome. A friend of mine said that you guys can be tough on "newer" collectors. Thanks for being cool guys.
No problem! :hi5:

Most of us on here are really chill. I joined Sideshow only a few months ago and was amazed at how welcoming everyone was. :)

Back