Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

True, but can you honestly tell me you can look at this HT design and say this was designed for a male HT TT?

All this needed was a huge breast plate and rear pieces but if they did that it wouldn't even be screen accurate
Yes. Yes I can tell you that. The suit is not included with Pepper because it's "her" suit. It's included with her because HT is making all of the HPP armors, and Pepper had some association with this one (in that she wore it's arm).

Tony did not design this suit, 2 marks after the VII, thinking "well, just in case Pepper ever goes into a fiery rage and needs an armor..."

In the pic above the stand there is the rocket pods and what looks like the shoulder panels if you remove the pods like the Mk VII.
And yes I know it's the Mk VII torso but the Stealth didn't come with them. It looks like the IX does.

Ryan
Yup. The 7 had all 3 shoulder display options which ruled.

Yes. Yes I can tell you that. The suit is not included with Pepper because it's "her" suit. It's included with her because HT is making all of the HPP armors, and Pepper had some association with this one (in that she wore it's arm).

Tony did not design this suit, 2 marks after the VII, thinking "well, just in case Pepper ever goes into a fiery rage and needs an armor..."
This.

I was considering the set as I wanted the 2 bonus helmets as well as Pepper, would maybe sell the IX on. But for this price I think I will pass.
I'll either wait for a discount or try and find the helmets on eBay or a parting out site.

Don't get it from SS, the NRD $44 for the set is not worth it

The Mk IX has already been released... as the Mk XX Python. It's the same figure with traditional red and gold colors.
The figure consists of:
Mk XXXIII head,
Mk VII torso and arms,
Mk XVII waist and legs.
The Python is the same in black and gold. That's why the fast release. Just repaint Python with the new Pepper figure.
Although in the movie the head looked more like the Mk VII. I have extra heads from the workshop accessories so I can
use that one for screen accuracy.
Ryan

I wonder when they will show off her torso, sports bra look with Iron Man arm.

Not sure about that but judging by the see thru black top and bare feet, HT is definitely trying to recreate the Potts kicking ass look:yess:

I'm thinking they are giving the Potts TT the abs from the Babydoll figure since those were more toned and defined than the Widow and CW bodies

Has this thread set a record for the number of different debates on one message board?

We've argued whether it was the Mark 8 or Mark 9 that Pepper killed, whether the Pepper sculpt looks great or awful, how Pepper was able to wear the Mark 42, whether Tony was heroic or not for remotely controlling the Mark 42 to save the falling people from the plane, whether Gwyneth Paltrow is toned or a twig, and whether the Mark 9 belongs to Tony or to Pepper.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, in fact I'm a big fan of creative discussion. But this is the most debates I've seen in a Sideshow thread so far. :rotfl

Has this thread set a record for the number of different debates on one message board?

We've argued whether it was the Mark 8 or Mark 9 that Pepper killed, whether the Pepper sculpt looks great or awful, how Pepper was able to wear the Mark 42, whether Tony was heroic or not for remotely controlling the Mark 42 to save the falling people from the plane, whether Gwyneth Paltrow is toned or a twig, and whether the Mark 9 belongs to Tony or to Pepper.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, in fact I'm a big fan of creative discussion. But this is the most debates I've seen in a Sideshow thread so far. :rotfl

"Yes, but I came here for an argument!!"
"OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!"
"Oh! Oh I see!"

Ryan

True, but can you honestly tell me you can look at this HT design and say this was designed for a male HT TT?

All this needed was a huge breast plate and rear pieces but if they did that it wouldn't even be screen accurate

WHAT?

Damn! I think I need two Pepper :thud:

Would really like to display her in business look and arm convertet etc.

Yeah I sincerely doubt they will make another Pepper

I'm not even sure she'll show up in future movies. Weird she was missing from AoU (easy cameo could've been done) and she wasn't announced as part of the Civil War cast. You'd think she'd be there since Tony is a big part of the story. :dunno

If it took Hot Toys this long to make a Pepper, then this is probably all we're going to get.

Iron Man completionists and Gwyneth Paltrow fans should act now (or soon) if they want Pepper.

Back