Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a close up pic of her face somewhere. it shows the likeness better. i thought i had that pic saved but cant find it anywhere now.

I believe Hiroki Hayashi-san sculpted both the full body and the HT's head
you meant he sculpted both the naked piece above and ht's head?

Hmm now that yo mention it, it was on my screen while my wife was sitting right beside me and I "slowly" scrolled it off the screen pretending no big deal but she did give me that evil eye or at least that's what I believed I saw in the corner of my eye as I did not look over so I would look totally guilty :p

"EERRR WHERE IS IT ??!!!"

edgar.jpg

Hmm now that yo mention it, it was on my screen while my wife was sitting right beside me and I "slowly" scrolled it off the screen pretending no big deal but she did give me that evil eye or at least that's what I believed I saw in the corner of my eye as I did not look over so I would look totally guilty :p

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I know that evil eye!! I get the squinting evil eye from my missus too, you did the right thing by not looking over. :lol

Since it is on topic a link would be okay to post for pic like that as long as it had a NSFW warning. But please don't embed pictures like that.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I know that evil eye!! I get the squinting evil eye from my missus too, you did the right thing by not looking over. :lol

Yeah they think they are smart but secretly we all know we are smarter :lol

yes I admit I can only dare to say/type that cause she aint looking over my shoulder and she never goes on this forum :eek:

Since it is on topic a link would be okay to post for pic like that as long as it had a NSFW warning. But please don't embed pictures like that.
my apology.

anyone know where I can buy that kit?
i found it in hobbylinkjapan(hlj.com). it was about $35 unpainted. but i dont know if they still have it there now. good luck.

Specs and Pics will be released tonight/ tomorrow morning and pre-order on sideshow will be available tomorrow via sideshow phone rep info

my apology.

i found it in hobbylinkjapan(hlj.com). it was about $35 unpainted. but i dont know if they still have it there now. good luck.

when was it? and any direct link? thanks :duff

Specs and Pics will be released tonight/ tomorrow morning and pre-order on sideshow will be available tomorrow via sideshow phone rep info

cant wait :chew

it's still early in the morning in HK.. I can't remember does HT usually release specs in the morning or noon time? I think to recall it usually being jsut before I go to bed around 12-2am EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back