Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Movie Masterpiece Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only going to buy a Black Widow but I want War Machine too. You guys think they'll make the Hammer drones?

Now I need to decide between the BD Mk.3 or Mech Test Stark.

If you already have mk3 I would get Test stark. However if you already have mk 1 and 2 and got the BDmk 3, you could whip up a diorama like his workshop

Iron-Man-2_img1_720.jpg

Wasnt someone on these boards doing or did something like that... :dunno

I didn't think of it like that. The only problem though (for me) is the larger chest on the BD mkIII that makes it look proportionally different than the mkII.

I love his new OLED screens.

It looks great from this teaser...and any imperfections or inaccuracies will be fixed before release. HT read these threads all the time I'd say. I just can't wait to see something like:

'Alternate head with likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes'

The alternate heads aren't all the important to me as I always display them masked. I'm not a big fan of realistic human figures though and am only gung-ho about these as really stunning pieces of conceptual design.

When they announce Black Widow, I hope its possible to get a pose similar to this:

iron-man-2-BlackWidowAvengers.jpg

Because that would look great on a shelf

Well if they give her the standard female true type, probably not since the knees are only single jointed. Im hoping they re-design a new female body but I dont know if they'd do it for Widow

I would love for them to make a female Slim with smaller bust size, smaller frame and hips. With double jointed knees , that would be perfect

I wouldn't put it past them. HT seems to be always making new bodies.

When they announce Black Widow, I hope its possible to get a pose similar to this:

iron-man-2-BlackWidowAvengers.jpg

Because that would look great on a shelf

Well if they give her the standard female true type, probably not since the knees are only single jointed. Im hoping they re-design a new female body but I dont know if they'd do it for Widow

I could see her outfit being made out of rubber though. That alone would prevent that pose from being possible. Lets hope HT can pull something amazing off with her.

Back