Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark VI 1/4 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
figureoh148_004.jpg
:rock

I've been thinking of picking up these busts but I'm unsure of their quality.. does anyone know if they're made of plastic or polystone?

Good good, but where's the 1/6 scale figure, HT?:impatient:

And would it kill them to whack on arms and legs to make it a 1/4 statue?

TTS limited edition, 300 pieces in japan :gah:

I think this, along with the predator and sarah connor as T1000 will be evenly spread around at other toy fairs, and in some cases, accepting POs as well in some countries ( just like the case of the T600 martin laing rubber concept that were available for PO in my country).

So I wouldn't worry too much bout this actually becoming that scarce. Besides, I'm not really that interested in any of the items currently anyways.

What a joke. :pfft: I guarantee that the demand for high-end collectibles is greater in the Western world than in Japan. HT, get your market right!

u obviously aren't familiar with the japanese market. they are obsessive collectors! and iron man is quite popular there, as are most of the technology/robotic-based characters.

I guess the mark 6 isnt a ways off if they made this.

I guess the mark 6 isnt a ways off if they made this.

My thoughts exactly. Let's just hope that it won't end up being a carbon copy of the Mark IV. I mean that's all it really is though right? Besides the chest plate and the silver parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back