Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the Mark IV didn't really take any damage in Iron man 2, but I'd love it if HT released a battle damaged version on par with Mark VI. I love my Mark VI, but I like the circular arc reactor better.

I'd say there's probably a better chance that they'll release an updated third version of the Mark III with interchangeable battle damaged parts to go with the Iron Monger.

I'd say there's probably a better chance that they'll release an updated third version of the Mark III with interchangeable battle damaged parts to go with the Iron Monger.

Especially when they already have the new and much much better Mark II AUV ready as the base, it is highly likely that they bring out the new mark III, as you said, along with the Monger.

I think im in for that one :D lol HT has a sure money maker here
I'd actually like it if they improve wrist articulation as well or sculpt
an entirely new hand for the repulsor shot

I thought that a new Mark III was confirmed? And there is no wonder why they keep pumping these out...we keep buying them..and rightfully so..they are amazing.

Just something I made earlier today:

ironman4s.jpg

I must say, this is one of Hot Toys best figures, imo.

Especially when they already have the new and much much better Mark II AUV ready as the base, it is highly likely that they bring out the new mark III, as you said, along with the Monger.

Do you have the Mark II AU and Mark IV? As someone who does own both I will say that the new Mark II isn't much much better at all :nono:

:lecture This or wait for the Mk.VII.
I'm not saying I know there's a BD version coming for the Mk.VII, but I would bet there will be.

Thanks guys for the comments! :D

I guess I don't suck completely at photography and photo editing. I consider myself a noob at this stuff. :lol

iron6r.jpg

Browsed some old photos. Man, MKIV blows the MKVI suit away. The raised chest plates that encloses the arc adds a whole lot more than the flat piece on the MKVI. Not only that but the silver and gold got too distracting on the MKVI.

Does any one have a Tony Stark head with neck that they are willing to sell? If so, please IM me. Thanks.

Back