Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chigger nice pics, but did you have realized, that the rubberpart of the lower torso of your Mark IV has faded ? In this pics it looks really bad.

Even if you hide the figure inside a dark cave it will eventually fade. :(

I hope someone finds a solution soon.

Chigger nice pics, but did you have realized, that the rubberpart of the lower torso of your Mark IV has faded ? In this pics it looks really bad.

You talking about the torque6 pics?

DSC_0265v1.jpg

DSC_0252v1-1.jpg

DSC_0279v1.jpg

I honestly think that's just due to the lighting. The shorts are made of a softer material and can reflect differently.

You can see shades of that same "pink" on the chest and shoulders.

It's gotta be the lighting and texture.

gotta keep them far far away from sunlight..

I think the fading has nothing to do with the sunlight. My first mark VI i've get was faded straight out of the box. I think it's a problem of the used colors and the rubber.

DSC_0369v1.jpg

Plain as day, it's a common problem not sure why anyone would debate it :huh

I'll grant that it's not impossible that they are pink. And I'm not saying the shorts don't appear to be pink in those pics. But surly you can see the same "pink" in both of the spots indicated below:

DSC_0265v1.jpg

My point is, if he photographed any Mark IV in the exact same lighting, I believe the shorts would appear to be pink. Maybe he can enlighten us.

As to why I'm debating it: I don't wanna believe that mine could turn pink someday! :panic: :lol

Nice shot right there!
Hmm..how far can the wrist bend for a repulsor shot?

im beginning to go over the fence and head to ebay for this one :thud:
Is this guy worth 245 bucks including S&H?

im beginning to go over the fence and head to ebay for this one :thud:
Is this guy worth 245 bucks including S&H?

Living in Oz and wearing the shipping costs that go with it, that's pretty close to what I paid for the first batch, MSRP $180. But that was when the US dollar was worth more than the Oz dollar, so 220 shipped was close to 245. Worth. Every. Penny. :)

Back