Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Yes, they are difficult to slide because HT had found no better than to paint the slides (silliness corrected on the Mk VI)...
But you'll get there with patience and a little skill, Mag! :D

... Yes, they are difficult to slide because HT had found no better than to paint the slides (silliness corrected on the Mk VI)...
But you'll get there with patience and a little skill, Mag! :D

There is a slot on the lower calf designed for the clear, flathead side of the included tool.

Shameless For Sale plug....

009.jpg

There is a slot on the lower calf designed for the clear, flathead side of the included tool.

Yes, there is a slot in the bottom of the airbrake, which allows to partially open, and then one continues deployment by introducing the provided spatula in the top to do leverage and slide the rails.

But even if, this does not explain the lack of thinking whose HT team was able to show for clog with paint the slides that are supposed to slide... :cuckoo:

Yeah still like my Mk III, it's just having to put him in the right pose. Unlike with the new IM fig's, they just look awesome in any pose.

Any ideas on how/where I can get one of the caps that covers the screws in his back? Just noticed one is missing and I'm a little bummed. Have no idea when it could have fallen out, but it's definitely gone at this point.

I got some small problem with my Mark IV.

2a001m9.jpg

That area of his rubber pant I highlighted is kinda curved in naturally and I can't really move his leg a whole lot without pulling on that part inward or outward, stretching it.

Did anybody else have that problem?

i just checked my mark IV and mark VI after leavin them on display for the past few months in my detolf... both figs have fadin on the part which is right behind and beneath the neck, that part is rubber and it is now pinkish... anybody else s have the same problem? i heard of the faded 'panties' but fortunately mine are still ok in that area

Last edited:
i just checked my mark IV and mark VI after leavin them on display for the past few months in my detolf... both figs have fadin on the part which is right behind and beneath the neck, that part is rubber and it is now pinkish... anybody else s have the same problem? i heard of the faded 'panties' but fortunately mine are still ok in that area

Pics? That sucks if this stuff fades that quick on display.

Back