Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey did you hear Hot Toys is releasing a gantry? :rotfl

Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

P1130149.jpg

P1130148.jpg

P1120887edit.jpg

The first two are new (took them a while ago, but forgot to post them). The last one is a re-post, just because I love it. :D

I just received this yesterday and I have to say its my favorite one to date. Even though it's only slightly different than the Mark VI it's different in a good way. Glad it went back and picked it up and I'm actually thinking of getting the Gantry to highlight it now.

Discoloration of the diaper in pics from previous page. Mine is fine, but the Mark VI I own on the other hand is starting to show the same degree of discoloration in its diaper.

Agreed. Hard for me to imagine HT producing one that looks sleeker, more iconic, and more awesome than this. But they'll probably figure out some way.
:goodpost: I think the Mark IV will remain the best of them all since it appears the rest of the armors (except the Mark V) will only slightly deviate from this style. A few color tweaks here and few changes there, but all in all the Mark IV looks to be the standard which set the bar very high. Unless there is a revamped new IM armor design I don't see the Mark IV ever being outdone by a variant.

I will say this though, the Mark V is my favorite armor from the films and is the only 1 that will give this a run for it's money.
I just received this yesterday and I have to say its my favorite one to date. Even though it's only slightly different than the Mark VI it's different in a good way. Glad it went back and picked it up and I'm actually thinking of getting the Gantry to highlight it now.
Congrats :clap

Guys, I'm thinking of picking a this up from a seller in my country...is there anything I should be wary of? For example, QC problems? Appreciate the replies! :)

Guys, I'm thinking of picking a this up from a seller in my country...is there anything I should be wary of? For example, QC problems? Appreciate the replies! :)

1. Paint finishing
2. Missing parts.
3. hard to open back "lower leg" air flaps.
4. Undies/diapers fading to pink

Last edited:
Back