Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure, one of my favorites. I don't have a fancy cam to really show this off. It looks better in real life.
tony.jpg

Hey, cool pose. Got a question, I actually tried to originally try to pose mine like that cause I have that same chair. The only thing was it seemed like it was stretching his rubber underwear so I decided to go back to a standing pose. Did you have to do something to the underwear or did you just carefully maneuver the legs not to stretch it?

Speaking of poses has anyone posed him in his classic stance:
Crouched with his fist punching the ground?

Hey, cool pose. Got a question, I actually tried to originally try to pose mine like that cause I have that same chair. The only thing was it seemed like it was stretching his rubber underwear so I decided to go back to a standing pose. Did you have to do something to the underwear or did you just carefully maneuver the legs not to stretch it?
I have not seen any stretching on the underwear. The legs actually are not even bent that far forward. If his left arm was not holding the chair he would slide right off. The bigger concern are the edges of the gold upper legs. They can pierce in to the underwear if you don't bend them slightly outwards.

Speaking of poses has anyone posed him in his classic stance:
Crouched with his fist punching the ground?

I remember reading that you have to remove the rubber "underwear" just to get the pose. However, even then, it looks awkward from most angles - missing crotch section aside.

I did try it myself with very unsatisfying results.

IMHO, it's shiny/gloss but to me it still looks a little bit plastic though(try open the head light and see how light comes out through his head like a bulk.

I've customized my original mk 3 into a more metallic and given him a "heavy" feeling compared to the metallic paintjob on mk 4 and 6
mark3recoat3.jpg

Hey Guys heres an insane video my buddy from Youtube did on the MarkIV - He has tons of sick unboxing/review videos on his channel, please check it out .

https://www.youtube.com/user/bolder1998

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw3xsDpsYVE&feature=feedu"]YouTube - HOT TOYS IRON MAN 2 MARK IV STOP MOTION VIDEO REVIEW[/ame]

^^ TFS that vid. :hi5: Yeah, it's very nice plus you can learn how to attach those accessories included from this vid.:clap

Btw, he's a Filipino too right?

Back