Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up bros

Just a heads up for those guys who r still looking for this at a normal price. Bbts currently has two of these listed in their vintage section for 175 each.

Both are complete.

Hurry before they're gone!

Hope this helps a fellow collector

Erik

is it used?

By the way, what does bbts mean by, "vintage department"?
Sounds like a fancy way of saying, "Used". :D

Lol yea bro I totally agree with you.

Some of the items there sometimes are just old toys.

But every now and then they have diamonds in the rough priced cheaper than anywhere else.

They once bad an enterbay way of the dragon used but complete and mint for only 300!!

Compared to the going rate, that's a steal.

Glad collectors were able to score mark IVs.

I'm a firm believer in good karma ;)

Erik

Lol yea bro I totally agree with you.

Some of the items there sometimes are just old toys.

But every now and then they have diamonds in the rough priced cheaper than anywhere else.

They once bad an enterbay way of the dragon used but complete and mint for only 300!!

Compared to the going rate, that's a steal.

Glad collectors were able to score mark IVs.

I'm a firm believer in good karma ;)

Erik
Good karma indeed. You will, at the very least, be a 4-legged creature in your next life. ;)

Anyway, your post was helpful.
I didn't preorder the Mk.VI, but because of a fellow boardie who did the same thing you did, I was able to nab one finally after weeks of looking/waiting.

Glad to have you here. :hi5:

Snagged a new one from BBTS today. Strange they had one, but for $199 I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks! My camera sucks, but I will post some if i have a chance.
Awesome.
One word of advice, if you haven't already come across it here...

Be careful with the air flaps on his calves. Gently pry them open first with the tool supplied in the plastic bag (with the instruction sheet).
Then carefully pull it outwards.

These are poorly designed and are fragile.

Enjoy it.

Awesome.
One word of advice, if you haven't already come across it here...

Be careful with the air flaps on his calves. Gently pry them open first with the tool supplied in the plastic bag (with the instruction sheet).
Then carefully pull it outwards.

These are poorly designed and are fragile.

Enjoy it.

Good, Im not there yet, thanks for the advice!

This is my 1st post and I'm proud to say it's to voice my overwhelming preference for the Mark IV over the Mark VI. The Mark VI is an incredible piece and the battle damage option is a nice touch. However, the IV is just so beautiful. The chest even seems to be more robust.

Mark IV is the one!

This is my 1st post and I'm proud to say it's to voice my overwhelming preference for the Mark IV over the Mark VI. The Mark VI is an incredible piece and the battle damage option is a nice touch. However, the IV is just so beautiful. The chest even seems to be more robust.

Mark IV is the one!

Welcome to your new addiction & agreed! :clap:goodpost:

Mark IV is the one!
Mk.IV is one of my favorite armors. Just love the circular arc reactor.

:welcome1: to the forums.

Welcome Sulla. The Mark IV keeps the classic Iron Man vibe with the circular chest piece and all red and gold color scheme, though you can't go wrong with either I don't guess.

Back