Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: I'm going pose and pic crazy with this figure. It's driving me insane. I've never taken this many pics of a piece this soon after getting it. This is my fourth pose and my third set of pics since I got it on Wednesday. Granted, this pose isn't that far off from the last one. Still, I'm constantly trying to think of something else that might be better. However, I don't actually touch it until I really think that I have something good in mind. It's got to be worth the effort, because putting it back into position is a pain. Then, afterwards, there's the constant futzing until it's absolutely perfect. Please tell me that everyone else goes through this too...

Mk408.jpg

Mk409.jpg

Mk410.jpg

Mk411.jpg

Mk412.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys! This has got to be my favorite figure in my collection, he is just so freaking cool!

Thanks, Firebird, but just wait until I get the Mk VI and what I have in mind for that. You haven't seen anything yet.

I can't wait to see it! :panic:

Yeah, the family doesn't care one way or the other. My sister does think some of it's kinda cool, but she only visits about once a year (she lives in Oregon). I work nights, so I really don't hang out with the few friends that I have... at all really. It's really difficult to have a social life when you have a mild social anxiety and you work a messed up schedule.

My few friends do think the collection is cool, but like I said; I rarely see them. When I do, it's usually me going out to meet them. So, they don't come over anyway.

I am in the same vote as you. I work the night shift four 10 hr. shifts a week. On my off days, usually my father calls me stating he is needing help with his business. When I do have my days off free, I just want to relax at home and spend time on the forum as well as opening new items that I have received for my collection. Then I either watch a little TV or work on some projects that I am wanting to get done. That helps me wined down from a long work week, but not much of a social life lately with friends. I feel like I am always on the go. I guess I am taking after my father, because he works 7 days a week. All work and not much time for play.

Jedah Kalm, it is all good. It takes me a couple of hour to find the right pose for my figures. Sometimes I change my pose on the fig the next day, because I am not satisfied. After I change it to a new pose a few days later I find myself changing it back to the orignal pose that I have had from the start. :lol Great pics by the way. :hi5:

Thanks, Firebird. I knew that I'm not the only one that reposes a lot, but it's just good to hear. I've reposed my Aliens/Predators quite a few times (mostly my P1), and I've only changed my Star Wars setup once. However, with these Iron Man figs there are just so many more cool looking possibilities.

^
I would, but I'm going to need that base for my permanent setup after my Mk VI enters the equation tomorrow. Well, I keep saying that it's getting here tomorrow, but I won't be able to fully futz it and take pics until Tuesday morning when I get home from work.
In any case, you'll see.

Yeah, but I get the feeling that I'm going to calm down now and keep this pose for awhile. We'll see...

^
I would, but I'm going to need that base for my permanent setup after my Mk VI enters the equation tomorrow. Well, I keep saying that it's getting here tomorrow, but I won't be able to fully futz it and take pics until Tuesday morning when I get home from work.
In any case, you'll see.
Very cool.
I'm interested in seeing what you've got planned.

Opened him up and he is perfect!
w00t!

That's awesome to hear that yours is perfect, Xerowolf. This has got to be my favorite 1/6 figure that I own, and I thought that nothing was going to trump my P1.

Very cool.
I'm interested in seeing what you've got planned.

Just keep your eyes peeled on the Mk VI thread tomorrow morning :D
... that's if all goes as well as I hope. Honestly, the lynch pin (for what I have in mind) is War Machine, and I've already got him in the pose that I want (not pictured yet). I've only have a vague idea on how I want Mk VI to look, and I'm assuming that I'll be able to work out the details when I get him.

Seriously, how awesome these things look is only about 30-40% of my enjoyment of them. The rest is finding/thinking about cool poses.

Last edited:
Back