Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got it today! Wonderful looking figure, the only problem I have with it right now is some bad paint apps, the black lining at the mouth isn't seems to be faded and there is a small spot of gold paint on his red ab area.

The case is priced for $19.99 @ Michaels. They were on sale for 40% off so rang up $11.99. The standard stand fits but not the light up one.

Also does not fit dynamic poses. Otherwise it's an incredibly cheap way of obtaining a decent acrylic case.

The case is priced for $19.99 @ Michaels. They were on sale for 40% off so rang up $11.99. The standard stand fits but not the light up one.

Also does not fit dynamic poses. Otherwise it's an incredibly cheap way of obtaining a decent acrylic case.

Definitely a nice case. Bummer about the light-up stand. Looks like it's not off by much, though. Dammit.

I love the idea of figures in cases, love the idea of a museum display. Geil a while back did something similar. Personally I'd want the rounded over the bricked especially since you might fit more of those on the shelf although I've seen those at Michaels and love the mirrored back as well....

Geil's:

tubecase.jpg

Up, up, and away!!!

P1120786.jpg

Seriously though, I would like to find a nice flight pose. That would probably be my permanent display choice.

... Like this one? :D

IM120.jpg

... But I think you will prefer an upright posture, right?

:)monkey3 Sorry, friends: this is a picture that begins to date since this is the Mark 3 BD as you've all noticed... My Mark 4 should arrive next week from BBTS)

Last edited:
Agreed! Jye, that pose is awesome and the best flying one anyone's come up with here.

:hi5:

Chigg, I wish I could take credit for it but I found that photo right here in this same thread, it's from someone else. I agree though, it's also my favorite and have used variations of that look:
:exactly::clap:exactly:

I'm here, where is my donut:
picture.php

picture.php

Stay back Rhodey, I got this:
picture.php

Last edited:
the case from Michaels is not a mirror back. Still for the price to pick up retail its great! going to use it for single figures, maybe even finally take one back to work :D

btw nice pictures y'all :D

I love the idea of figures in cases, love the idea of a museum display. Geil a while back did something similar. Personally I'd want the rounded over the bricked especially since you might fit more of those on the shelf although I've seen those at Michaels and love the mirrored back as well....

Geil's:

tubecase.jpg

love the display and where did u get those class casings?? one more question did your dx 02 batman have oil on him?:(

iron4r.jpg

iron6r.jpg

iron5r.jpg
iron7r.jpg

Dang, might actually have to order another one. The sexy curves on this armor is just too much.

:yess:
Finally got my Iron Man tonight. My neighbor brought it over because UPS left it at the wrong house two days ago. Glad I have an honest neighbor. The RDJ neck is the same as the longer neck by Hot Toys but still looked to short so I modified to be longer by add one of those necks for sculpt that already have a neck. Looks a lot better. Will take some photos tomorrow. Just so glad it finally showed up.
:hi5:

Back