Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure...no words. It seriously steals the spotlight from all my other figures, grabs my attention immediately every time. Here are a few crappy pics.

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

some quick ugly pics.. this figure is BADASS.

I'm surprised from the size of the figure.. its almost a complete inch taller than my perseus.. and 1/2 inch taller than everyone else without the stand..
DSC00244a.jpg

DSC00243a.jpg

DSC00242a.jpg

That is what I mean when I say I wish that the scale was more accurate. The figures are great no doubt but look at the head sizes compared to Iron man they look way bigger and it just leaves the sense that they are from different companies or something. I dont know I just dont want my Iron man taller than Thor when he comes out, wouldnt look right.

You prob couldn't pose them together if the height bothers you....there are other ways around it. Hot Toys and Sideshow are very sneaky about stuff like that. For instance the Han and Luke stormtrooper disquise Luke looks shorter than Han in the all of the proto and finished pics. It's very easy to achieve.

it was cool, csc let me pick out which ironman I wanted. When I went to pick up my figure, she got one with me sealed in a HT brown shipper box, and asked if i wanted to open and check it i said sure.. little did i know alittle bleed of gold on the chin. I told her about it and she picked out a different one for me right away.. great service. got a perfect one.

it was cool, csc let me pick out which ironman I wanted. When I went to pick up my figure, she got one with me sealed in a HT brown shipper box, and asked if i wanted to open and check it i said sure.. little did i know alittle bleed of gold on the chin. I told her about it and she picked out a different one for me right away.. great service. got a perfect one.

that's pretty awesome of them to do that....I wish I had a cornerstore comics near me or an alterego....would prob spend too much time there...

Yeah first 3 are from CSC 501st was from play.com on offer and jumped up £30 the next day the other 2 were off ebay USA which mean i paid alot less than the uk shop price over here .
Its mostly because of this forum and the good words most have put about them i thought it was worth the risk there was a vader and blackhole trooper i wanted to bid on but just dont have the room in the suitcases lol :)

lol....can't wait to see customs face if they check your suitcase...."look guys, it's miniature stormtroopers."

They used to have this place called White Wizard fairly close to me, but sadly it closed down. I got my original Mark III from them and was able to compare all of them to pick the one with the best paint job. Having that luxury is really awesome.

Back