Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you guys with the iron man in hand have this chip on the back? I have opened 2 and they both have them...

Also quite a few pics I have seen have them, so i am wondering if there are any MK IVs out there without this defect :/
ap_20101130084346166.jpg

According to AlterEgo's twitter feed their shipment is due in 3 weeks. Those who went the AD route got some time to wait.

:impatient: :impatient: :impatient:

Oh well, waited this long.....

So IM MK IV in Feb and Ghost Rider in June (the way things are MOVING along)...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How many of you guys with the iron man in hand have this chip on the back? I have opened 2 and they both have them...

Also quite a few pics I have seen have them, so i am wondering if there are any MK IVs out there without this defect :/
ap_20101130084346166.jpg

Mine has that as well but its covered fully in paint. I wonder if it thats the 1st batch defect people were on about.

I was waiting for my reward points from War Machine to change from pending status to actual points so that would have a total of $39.50, and I could order the Tony Star Mech Test but was no longer available. So I canceled my Mark IV order and re-ordered using the reward points so i'll be getting him for $153.00. Sweet.:clap

I wish I could have gotten the Mech test though.:(

Last edited:

ap_20101130084346166.jpg

i got me one of those paint defects too but its hardly noticeable
that one you have looks pretty intense.

ap_20101130084346166.jpg

mine is perfect, no defects

Haden't even noticed this e-mail from yesterday:

Your pre-order of the Iron Man Mk IV 12-inch Figure - Iron Man 2 (MMS 123) (900895) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 17 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Wednesday, January 19, 2011 through your online account.

:yess:

Haden't even noticed this e-mail from yesterday:

Your pre-order of the Iron Man Mk IV 12-inch Figure - Iron Man 2 (MMS 123) (900895) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 17 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Wednesday, January 19, 2011 through your online account.

:yess:

Me, neither. It was in my junk mail. My first order from SSC :)

I'm in for the mark 6 and 5 so I'm debating getting the mark 4. Does anyone know when it will be in stock at BBTS vs when the mark 6 will be? I'm trying to plan lol

I'm in for the mark 6 and 5 so I'm debating getting the mark 4. Does anyone know when it will be in stock at BBTS vs when the mark 6 will be? I'm trying to plan lol

BBTS always seem to ship a good 4 weeks after SSC, so expect Mark IV probably end of Jan (I hope so anyway). Mark VI not so sure.

I just got my notice yesterday too... I'm so excited!! After having been delayed twice already, this couldn't come soon enough. So much for shipping in Q3 2010.

ap_20101130084346166.jpg

I'll be on the look at for that.

Thats on HT not SS.

Yeah, your absolutely right. That wasn't meant as a knock on Sideshow at all. It's just been disappointing to find out it got delayed twice, even though it was no fault of Sideshow.

Back