Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still raining here, so indoor shots again :( and might be grainy as its with higher iso shots. Enjoy!

Depending on your camera, in low light instead of going higher ISO you can go longer exposure. When you're taking photos of static things like figures there's not reason for a fast shutter speed.

That's true, but im still waiting for the tripod to be delivered here! Hahaha.

Geil, I forgot to email you that I updated the posts. And if there are any pics from flickr that you want, just let me know which ones and i'll send you the full image.

A couple of pics of Tony and his new friends... The new Avengers!

]
49c3bcb5.png

25009de6.png

Now all you need is Captain America, Luke Cage, and Spider-Man to have one of those wacky New Avengers lineups.

Meh. That means nothing especially HT figures. You'll see a flood of them on the classifieds here once SSC starts sending them out and you'll see them on second chance too once they are released. Anyone who is on the edge about either of the Marks announced doesn't have much too worry about....yet

I agree you'll see some dumped for sure and you'll see it come back up most likely. I'm just happy I don't have to worry about it late mostly.

I am wondering if someone can help me, I just received my Mark IV from Toys2 and there is a paint flaw and chip on the plastic on it's right hip. What should I do. Contact Hot toys, or Eric from Toys2 or just forget about it?.

I Pre-ordered mine ages ago from Loontentoys has anyone heard from them about when he plans to dispatch them??? Or if he even has them yet??

@moviefiend24 - when i ordered mine from him a few weeks ago i got an e-mail sayng that he'd be getting them in stock on December 20th (i.e. today), so he should despatch them fairly promptly.

I still have to wait for mine until mid January...Can't wait... It will be my first HT figure, after I saw the donut shots I couldn't resist.
I wonder can the figure be posed like Tony was sitting inside the giant donut?

Back