Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in New Zealand and was wondering where is the best place to order one of these??

At this stage of the game, I'd say the best place to order would be anywhere that still has them available. Normally though you'd be looking at Hong Kong or China for our side of the world.

Any chance this would be released in time for Christmas? I have a POL at BBTS just waiting for MK IV to ship!

Normally, someone would've posted pictures of this display with the new RDJ sculpt at Toy Hunters by now... :impatient:
I saw that on Toys Daily like a week ago.

dsc00222j.jpg

dsc00223.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great RDJ sculpt I don't care what anyone thinks.

Oh well, the Mark VI will be lucky to have a February release at this rate. Than HT for the Preds coming out in the mean time otherwise they would have been nothing until after the new year.

looks like the pictures posted by spanbauer show the extra stand has the waist clamp like Mech Test Tony for flight poses. Nice. Wasn't aware of that 'til now.

God I wish I had the money for this now. Really turned off by the Mark VI due to the damaged thigh plates.

God I wish I had the money for this now. Really turned off by the Mark VI due to the damaged thigh plates.

If you had the others you would know that the best part about that one is all the damage....:yess:

:exactly: The battle damage adds to the figures appeal and some variety in the IM lineup. I have all the others and looking forward to getting this one, along with the other IM2 Mark releases.

If you think you'll have the money in March 2011 you should PO through BBTS :)

I'm with you on the BD - I don't have any IM figures, so I'm going for the pristine version.

Back