Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not.
I'm only getting the fig for the donuts, i mean if your getting this figure for any other reason you must be crazy!

btw guys...will this head be a armorless head (showing the hair and etc) or "armored head" (like in MIIIBD)? I somewhat recall the donut scene and that Stark had the entire helmet off right?

Hot Toys – MMS123 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate Mark IV collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the iconic character Mark IV in the movie, highlighting the well equipped armor and light-up functions.

The 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2
- Newly developed alternate head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie (photos coming soon)
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Newly developed movie-accurate helmet
- LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) piece of detachable chest armor
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Detachable forearm rockets
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms:
- + One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- + One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- + One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- + One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Retractable countermeasure dispenser
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses

- One (1) donut box with one donut inside

- Extendable figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo

- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function, Mark IV nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery included for collectible figure

**Battery not included for figure stand

Assume helmet less

Cheap bastards. Only one frick'n doughnut. Now I have to buy 12 of these to have one full box. First no Superman DX and now this.

Well i suppose the design of the glasses are the same Tony Stark was wearing when he´s with Nick Fury and introduced Black Widow about SHIELD. You can see them very well.

Hope this figure is out soon, can´t wait to add him and BW to my Collection.:yess:

Cheap bastards. Only one frick'n doughnut. Now I have to buy 12 of these to have one full box. First no Superman DX and now this.

Yeah what a joke Robbie! You should quit collecting all together and sell me that MK I you have for what you paid for it. Bastards! That will show them! :wink1:

Actually, the Mark VI crotch piece didn't look much better, it was a lighter red and a bit duller than the rest of the body..
I haven't seen them in person obviously, but the Mark IV seems much worse off with it's deep red diaper compared to the Mark VI's only slightly-lighter red diaper.

img0057av.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

I can honestly say that looking at them during SDCC that I never noticed. I don't think it will be anything folks will pay all that much attention to when these start shipping but they will to just how detailed these figures are.

I think so too.
Maybe it´s that of a little difference that the flash is picking it out and it´s final and we won´t be able to see it with normal daylight.
Or the difference is a bit bigger, it´s just the proto and the final piece will just look perfect (I go with that^^).
:)

Yeah, I think its more due to the flash than anything. Whatever the case ends up being knowing HT these will be as jaw dropping good in person as they where with these protos at the Con.

Back