Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done.
002432788846.jpg

I will have all 6 of those and any BD versions. :rock

same here. i cant wait till the mk IV, V, and VI come out. and of course war machine, mech test, whiplash(es), nick fury, and maybe black widow. and whatever bd versions, i will get too. i'm a sucker for variants.

still a damn shame i missed the gunmetal tho :monkey2

Hot toys made like 4 variations of the t600, so for them to release a very similar MVI after the release of the MIV is something i don't even need to hope for.. ...we r getting one:cool:

In Chinatown today, passed by a store that had the Iron Man Mark 3 Battle Damaged figure and almost pissed in my pants! SOOOOO dope looking!!! I think I will have to pre-order the Mark 4!

Do you guys think pre-ordering is a good idea or I can still get one on the day of release?

In Chinatown today, passed by a store that had the Iron Man Mark 3 Battle Damaged figure and almost pissed in my pants! SOOOOO dope looking!!! I think I will have to pre-order the Mark 4!

Do you guys think pre-ordering is a good idea or I can still get one on the day of release?

Pre-orders are unnecessary unless there is some sort of exclusive edition.

Well, in my place, there's no way you can buy any HT iron man unless you PreOrder it or using ebay.

Well i usually go trough ebay myself ..but i don't feel the need to pre-order anything ..i just search 4 the best price when the figure is released.

Prices differ? You mean like it can be more $$$? Or less?

Usually when a figure is released the first few shops to have it will jack up the price 2 ridiculous levels ..then once the fig is available in most places the price will always be very reasonable ..in or around what you would have paid on a pre-order ..i really wouldn't worry if i were you ..just don't hold off on a figure 2 long after release or you will see its price get higher.

So after watching the movie last night, I noticed
Spoiler Spoiler:
Its obviously not on this armor, I wonder if they'll be featured in the Mark VI figure.

So after watching the movie last night, I noticed
Spoiler Spoiler:
Its obviously not on this armor, I wonder if they'll be featured in the Mark VI figure.

They probably will be to make the mkVI figure different enough from the mkIV so that more can justify buying both

Just pre-ordered mine from Sideshow. This will be my first Iron Man figure, but I couldn't resist after seeing the pics..........now I may need a Whiplash to go with him..sigh.

Aw hell im gonna go back on my word and get one of these ..im just afraid they might release the VI as battle damaged ..and with me already having the BDM3 it would be annoying not having a clean representation of the suit.

Back