Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, it's actually loontentoys

I might look into buying from this guy ..i want 2 get Leonidas and mech test tony shipped together for a decent price, i do like assault rabbit however ..i got my comedian from him ..very fast shipping and a good price ..but his king leo is a bit pricey.
I got most of my collection from an american dealer..but im gonna try and just stick to hong kong dealers from here on out because i really cant stand waiting on figures anymore ..ive been waiting for bdm3 long enough by going trough an american dealer ..but that said im glad i got batman dx trough him as the wait is justified by the fact that he may be almost defect free.

Last edited:
loonten is good, assultrabbit is even better. Goodshipped is awesome too. I recently ordered the mech test from him.

When you get him would you post pics of him in his flight positions using the actual stand..there seems to be only pics of him standing normally 4 some reason.

i'm really really hoping this red is the final red. i think the deeper color looks much better than a hot rod/candy red.

Finally saw the movie tonite, not bad at all :yess:

I am shock MK II got such long screen time unlike MK V, I wish HT will make a all new MK II, and please, a MK V DX !!! :thud:

I doubt they'll manufacture a Mark V DX, since that suit it very much a 'niche' suit and has little screen time. The Mark VI is the definitive suit in terms of the film's storyline (and has the best design), so I think it should and will (HT, are you reading this?!) get the A-1 DX treatment.

I'm considering pre-ordering from AFX, but I'm concerned about some site reviews that I read regarding packages arriving rather beat up. These reviews were from around 2007, though, and I've been unable to find more recent reviews. Has anyone dealt with them recently? Is damage to packages an issue?

Thanks!

The more I look at the pics the more I like it. I am considering getting this cos I don't have the Mk3. I have the BD on pre-order and a "clean" version Mk4 with the round arc would be nice to have.

Man i really want a Mark 6 but im thinking they might just make one iron man .

Hey all I'm new here and didn't see the movie yet, so had no idea what the Mark VI armor looked like, so I did a Google search. Mark VI has silver at the joints? I'm not really liking the way that armor looks, just doesn't feel like 'Iron Man' to me. I do like the Mark IV armor, but scared to get it in case Hot Toys decides to put out something better!

Am I the only one who thinks the Mark IV looks better?

Hey all I'm new here and didn't see the movie yet, so had no idea what the Mark VI armor looked like, so I did a Google search. Mark VI has silver at the joints? I'm not really liking the way that armor looks, just doesn't feel like 'Iron Man' to me. I do like the Mark IV armor, but scared to get it in case Hot Toys decides to put out something better!

you're not alone friend, i am not a fan of the more pronounced parts of silver on the 6, but i also love everything Iron Man! :D im also waiting to see the movie cuz you never know how the design will make you feel when you see it in action

Lol im sorry what i meant was just one iron man from the second movie, I could care less about the silver i just want a iron man with triangle chest piece. But i will get this piece becuase.
Spoiler Spoiler:

So i just wanna reanact that scene. I all want the new mark 6 becuase that's the face of the new iron man movie. I keep hearing the new one will be a dx tho ?

Nope, like LipSmack said, you are not alone.

I think the Mk IV looks better too. I just don't really like the silver arm and legparts on the VI, plus I think the round reactor looks cooler than the triangular one! :rock :rock :rock

How does the Mark IV toy compare to the Mark III toy? Seems the Mark III have more weapons and movements than the Mark IV; would anyone recommend the III over the IV?

How does the Mark IV toy compare to the Mark III toy? Seems the Mark III have more weapons and movements than the Mark IV; would anyone recommend the III over the IV?

well the basic mk 3 has less than this new mk 4, the Battle damaged mk 3 however is comparable with the functions and gadgets, although personally i feel thi mk 4 is superior to all previous versions, for 1 the design is way better, you'll be able to get it cheaper than the first mk 3(as prices ave been the rise) and you have a way better head sculpt coming (even if they do reuse the mech test one, which probably is not the case) i say mk 4 all the way, but than again i have them all so far so my opinion may be bias, :lol

Lol im sorry what i meant was just one iron man from the second movie, I could care less about the silver i just want a iron man with triangle chest piece. But i will get this piece becuase.
Spoiler Spoiler:

So i just wanna reanact that scene. I all want the new mark 6 becuase that's the face of the new iron man movie. I keep hearing the new one will be a dx tho ?
:dunno
you dont want the silver mkV, just the mkVI, but you want the mkIV to reenact the scene you're talking about...but you only want the mkVI. do i have this right?

I could care less about the silver i just want a iron man with triangle chest piece.

So you DO care somewhat, because if you COULDN'T care less, that would mean that you have reached the end of your caring limit, and that there is no more room for not caring, right?

:D

ok im confused, which is the mk5 and mk6? Is the mk6 the silver centurian briefcase one?

Back