Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a look on there website at the Detolfs pretty decent price for what you get. Are they lighted?

Trouble is IKEA is like an hours drive away. So I was wondering if there was any alternatives, also are there any like individual glass houses for them.

Is it a special kind of light that you get from IKEA or can you get any?

Yeah very expensive. £40.00 quid for the Detolf, £75 delivered.

Just got your Hot Toys stuck on a shelf then?

I plan on getting one quite soon, or something equivalent. It's just finding the room!

Need my Mark IV on display with some good lighting.

Just got your Hot Toys stuck on a shelf then?

Yep. I use shelves like this:

P1090596.jpg

P1090572.jpg

I have one detolf, but I don't have any Hot Toys in it.

BTW, What is the significance of "Limited Edition" in this thread's title?

Yep. I use shelves like this:

P1090596.jpg

P1090572.jpg

I have one detolf, but I don't have any Hot Toys in it.

BTW, What is the significance of "Limited Edition" in this thread's title?

Arent you worried about those bad-boys taking a nose-dive?

Im not much of a Batman fan but Ledger made a great Joker. That was funny when he was in the nurse outfit. Great looking collection and good idea on the shelf like that.

Arent you worried about those bad-boys taking a nose-dive?

A little. But that's outweighed by my hate for stands. I only use them in the case of utmost need.

Im not much of a Batman fan but Ledger made a great Joker. That was funny when he was in the nurse outfit. Great looking collection and good idea on the shelf like that.

I can tell I'm out of my comfort zone being here in the Marvel forum. :lol But thanks. :)

Well I woke up to a fat package at my door this morning:yess::yess:

I guess everything about this figure has been covered, so I'll just say it's every bit as amazing as we've heard. Definitely one of those must have figures for any collection!

P.s ebay seller loontentoys is the man! Thanks Feng:wave

Two crappy pics to make it official...:lol

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

No, thats not bad at all.

Nah, thats all good. Do you have the Mark V or VI coming? I can't remember so I apologize if you've said before.

No worries.

I have the Mark V on order from SSC. I don't have the Mark VI on order, but CSC is only about an hour from me, so when it comes out, I may cruise over there and see if I can pick one up. I'm not a big fan of the triangular chest piece, but I adore the all-gold thighs and upper arms.

Well I woke up to a fat package at my door this morning:yess::yess:

I guess everything about this figure has been covered, so I'll just say it's every bit as amazing as we've heard. Definitely one of those must have figures for any collection!

P.s ebay seller loontentoys is the man! Thanks Feng:wave

Two crappy pics to make it official...:lol

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

Why have you left the plastic on berserkers and warmachines stands but not the IV's???

Back