Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - a feat in Awesome! Way to go Hot Toys. Top 2 or 3 of my collection.

Picked up the test mech loose body from TA for the Stark head. I'll post pics after it gets here tomorrow or Monday.

Same here. Mark IV will be arriving next week...:yess: T-1 Arnold arrived today....:nana:

Great pics Josh. :rock but please do something for poor Tony's neck, or lack thereof. :lol

Thank ya! :duff Yeah, I either need to pick up another body or try to find a better suit. It does look pretty damn funny.

Got my IV today. Looks awesome with these group of guys.

dscn0942g.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed! :yess:

Kind of. :lol Now, if I take a picture of something without it I'm like damn I didn't use it and I take some more pictures. :lol

Many imitators...but you know you have the real thing from The Josh when you see the doily! :lecture

Thursday for my first OFFICIAL (War Machine doesn't count!) IM figure! Been a LOOOOONG wait.....:panic: :impatient: :gah:

I got a question is the color on the mark 3 damaged the same as the mark4? Next to the mark 4 the 3 is oh so dull!

Many imitators...but you know you have the real thing from The Josh when you see the doily! :lecture

Thursday for my first OFFICIAL (War Machine doesn't count!) IM figure! Been a LOOOOONG wait.....:panic: :impatient: :gah:

The doily is a treasured item among many the world over. :lol

Video Review is up. Trying to embed it small size but you can change it to HD.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e0CyzHWdQ7k?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Gonna apologize that during the review for several minutes it goes dead. Guess it looped part and it just sets there. I didn't watch it before hand when putting it together and so it ran longer cause of that. So sorry about that guys/gals but after the 11:15 mark you can skip to the 17 min mark.

Just watched the review and besides the dead area in the video, you did a great job.

Also, you did an awesome job on the pics of the mark IV and your Iron man collection. I enjoyed it alot. :hi5:

Now on the right hip flare, my came like that also. I just had to turn it counter clockwise a little to put the pins back in place. You should give it a try. :)

Thank you! I was watching it on yt thinking this one came out really good then it hit that spot. Kind of bummed me out a bit honestly but uploading takes a while so I'll take the shame of it and roll. Got 2 new reviews coming up next week so I'll make up for it.

Again, thank you! I do truly appreciate the kind words.

I will give that a shot. Thnx!

Thank you! I was watching it on yt thinking this one came out really good then it hit that spot. Kind of bummed me out a bit honestly but uploading takes a while so I'll take the shame of it and roll. Got 2 new reviews coming up next week so I'll make up for it.

Again, thank you! I do truly appreciate the kind words.

I will give that a shot. Thnx!

Josh, it needs to be turned clockwise not counter clockwise. Depending if the front of the figure is facing you. Because counter clockwise will expose the hip flare. My bad, I should of rechecked it before stating that info. :slap :thud:

Last edited:
As cool as this figure and other Ironman figures are, Hot Toys needs to learn how to cover up those damn screw holes on his back, and the black tabs to turn on his lights. That's why the MKI is so damn impressive, no visible screw holes and all his light up features are integrated into his accessories.

As cool as this figure and other Ironman figures are, Hot Toys needs to learn how to cover up those damn screw holes on his back, and the black tabs to turn on his lights. That's why the MKI is so damn impressive, no visible screw holes and all his light up features are integrated into his accessories.

I really don't find these things you just mentioned that distracting, to be honest. You only see 4 little screws for battery replacement and they are all on the back to begin with.
And the little black tabs are really minuscule IMO. The one for the ARC is hidden behind some flightflap and the others are so small that they hardly are noticed at all.

I don't have the Mk I, but I'm guessing it's pretty easy to hide battery compartments, switches and whatnot since the thing is just bulky and not streamlined, but I love what they did with this Mk IV.

I know why Hot Toys did a battle damaged Mark III because they totally f'd up the reg Mark III color....geez....great Iron Man collection Josh...I watched the review on whiplash as well....did you ever fix his shoulder brace and get his light up feature to work....I would totally buy that figure if the pants were correct....just bugs me too much

Got my IV today. Looks awesome with these group of guys.

dscn0942g.jpg

I really need a blade figure....after watching Iron Man 2 for like the 15th time the other day I kind wish they would make a Justin Hammer head sculpt....that three piece suit....he annoyed the heck out of me the first time I saw the film but now I can't stop laughing at every word out his mouth whenever I watch the movie..."I'm confused....you said that wasn't your bird...now you love the bird."

got mine in and I love it but 2 problems....my back flaps dont sit all the way flush with his back and he has a lil dot of red paint on his sunglasses lens.:gah:

Got my notice it will be here Monday....Yayyyyy... Quick question what body do i order and what suit?? I want a Star figure!!

I got mine yesterday from my LCS and I must say this is in my top 3 of all my HT figs, the articulation in the torso is just amazing, you can hunch him over, those great movable fingers, the shoulders and arms lay so natural. There is so much about this figure that screams Bad@$$ MoFo.

Quick question. I just won an ebay auction for a Hot Toys Mark IV helmet. For those of you with experience, how much do items like this usually go for?

I hope that I didn't overpay.

Back