Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you do express shipping?

not sure what type of shipping, but its cost around $7.

BTW, for those of you who live in Toronto and haven't gotten the Mark 4 and War Machine, a guy at kijiji is selling the set for only $300. :horror Not sure how he can sell it so low!

IRONIC MAN (Mk.IV)

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, there's a mysterious throne exist in the galaxy, coincidentally a man named Tony Stark discovers that throne, and it's mysterious power will be soon revealed....
155859_469441747918_633832918_5987743_4475175_n.jpg

(note click on the, "Ironic Man (Mk.IV)" for the full story)

IRONIC MAN (Mk.IV)

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, there's a mysterious throne exist in the galaxy, coincidentally a man named Tony Stark discovers that throne, and it's mysterious power will be soon revealed....
155859_469441747918_633832918_5987743_4475175_n.jpg

(note click on the, "Ironic Man (Mk.IV)" for the full story)

great pic! what throne is that? star wars

What's a good camera to purchase so that I can take bad ass pics of Mark IV when he arrives.

Price range $360.00 to $550.00.

Vodoun, you on pal, what do you use to make the magic you do :rock

If you're looking to spend as much as $550 I'd put away a bit more money and spring for one of the entry level SLRs from Canon or Nikon. Either the Canon T1i or the Nikon d90. They run around $750 with the kit lens, but it's worth it.

If you're looking to spend as much as $550 I'd put away a bit more money and spring for one of the entry level SLRs from Canon or Nikon. Either the Canon T1i or the Nikon d90. They run around $750 with the kit lens, but it's worth it.

Appreciate the advise but $550 is my max budget :(

I've been doing my own homework but I want too see what my fellow freaks are using.

Maybe I can buy a used D90 :lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't spend $550 on a point and shoot camera. You might look into the Sony NEX though. I have heard okay things about it from people who are more serious about photography than I am.

What's a good camera to purchase so that I can take bad ass pics of Mark IV when he arrives.

I use a Cannon Digtial SLR. My model they don't make anymore I believe but it works great for me and I don't do anything special like mess with the settings much.

Appreciate the advise but $550 is my max budget :(

I've been doing my own homework but I want too see what my fellow freaks are using.

Maybe I can buy a used D90 :lol

I bought a used 40d with a lens kit, which ran me at $600. i could have gone down lower but i wanted to buy that camera right then and there. hahahah.

but im sure you can find a good dslr camera kit for that price.

yeah if you don't need HD video and don't mind used there are tons of ppl upgrading and there is absolutely nothing wrong with 1-2Gen old gear for just photo and some good deals to be had ;)

Wow, if you can find a D90 with lens for $750, jump on it!

Mine was $1160 with a Wide angle Nikkor lens, love the camera.

If you can spend a bit more ($1600), get the Canon 7D, pics are great and the video is phenomenal.

EOS 7D.

How about... the EOS 20D. It's entirely up to you though. Just have to research what you're after.

Photos from the 20D:

Sunset10.jpg

Sunset11.jpg

Sunset12.jpg

Sunset13.jpg

Sunset07.jpg

Sunset02.jpg

Sunset03.jpg

Sunset05.jpg

Sunset06.jpg

Wow, if you can find a D90 with lens for $750, jump on it!

Mine was $1160 with a Wide angle Nikkor lens, love the camera.

If you can spend a bit more ($1600), get the Canon 7D, pics are great and the video is phenomenal.

What the hell is the one then that's the same price range as the Canon XSi/T1i/whateverthehellthey'recallingthatmodelthisyear. I can't keep the Canon and Nikon naming conventions straight. I have the XSi.

Back