Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just picking up the Mark I, right now, but I may have to break down and get this one next!

Guys, we really need to get all 3!!!

They really compliment each other..Good Job Hot Toys!!!

I'll be getting all three. They all look amazing. And I love the pose of the MIII in the above pic (even though it looks like he's hailing a cab :lol).

sorry guys, im a total newb but im so into this 1/6 scale world now through my entry via the dark knight world. Now I'm interested in everything, even iron man, a movie that I didn't even like all that much till recently.

Now, I want these bad boys ASAP! When are the out for release, and hopefully I'm so late to hop onto the boat that they're already out perchance? any info on release dates would be really helpful. thx.

I'm pretty sure the official Sideshow site still has mk2 and mk3 up for pre-order. They should have the mk1 coming soon.

Sideshows sold out of the Mark 3,still had a few mark 2s last time i looked(albeit without that fantastic exclusive headstand) but everythings still available on Ebay.Nobody knows whats happening with the Mark 1 yet,yeah the pictures are out there and it s beautiful but Hot Toys have removed it from their website for reasons best known to themselves.

My Wait List order for the Mark II with Sideshow Exclusive is now processed as an Order! Super-hyped, I can't wait for these Mark figures to come out.

Is this the same sculpt as a Mark III?

I usually prefer the 'main' outfits for characters but this looks so cool that I am thinking of getting this instead (I only want one).

My understanding is that it's the same sculpt except it has rivets sculpted along the edges of the armor panels. Can anyone confirm/correct?

The Mark II has rivets on the body and that's all that's different (besides the paint job) it should have some rivets on the head too but they aren't there. Other than that it has 3 pairs of hands instead of two, and the second head is the Tony Stark head in the helmet with the visor up. Also it has the display box with the first reactor he got from Pepper, and the ones from Sideshow have the exclusive bust accessory to display whatever head you aren't using.

The Mark II has rivets on the body and that's all that's different (besides the paint job) it should have some rivets on the head too but they aren't there. Other than that it has 3 pairs of hands instead of two, and the second head is the Tony Stark head in the helmet with the visor up. Also it has the display box with the first reactor he got from Pepper, and the ones from Sideshow have the exclusive bust accessory to display whatever head you aren't using.

In a toy magazine released a few months ago they talked about adding rivets to the head as well so that will be fixed. The number of hands included will be the same for both the Mark III and II.

Back