Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested I just received word from HT that the new 'extra' heads visor is fixed in position, so can't slide down over the face.
Damn......That was the deciding piece for me, well, I guess I'll stick to my predators.

This is a super kick ass figure though. I love the detail.

Hiya,

Anyone know how much is Hottoys selling this piece?
My side pre-order cost US$150 (including shipping and handling)

Issit worth it? :naughty

That don't really bother me at all. Just gonna be nice to have a stark figure custom style.(with the M3 head)

Dammit! I really thought I could show some restraint for once and just get the MARK III but this - just - :monkey2 looks - better :banghead

I can pass on this figure, I already Pre-Ordered the Mark lll, so Im waiting and hoping they make a Mark l, but this figure looks good also! Im just not a millionaire :banghead

Okay, i'm a predator guy so i follow predator more than marvel... but i love the Iron Man 1/6th.. So, there's two versions? I thought there was the mark II w/ an additional head and comes with his heart in some type of case? then, i'm hearing there's a stand for the additional head? Is that the other version?

The Mark 2 comes with everything you mentioned,but the stand is what is known as a "Toy Hunters Exclusive".This is a club with access limited to those who live in the Orient.
However,all the Toy Hunters exclusives thus far(Damaged mask for Predator 2,Facehugger with AVP Wolf) have been offered through Sideshow as Sideshow Exclusives.
So it makes sense that this extra stand will follow this pattern as well.

Awe... never mind, guys.. i found out what it was... i just had to read more posts in the marvel section :)...

Heres a War Machine concept i put together with the hot toys mk2 for fun, since everyone assumes he'd use the mk2 as a base for war machine in the next film.

warmachine.jpg

Just FANTASIC!!!
If the war marchine come out, I'm going to collect all and place them in my cupboard! =)

Heres a War Machine concept i put together with the hot toys mk2 for fun, since everyone assumes he'd use the mk2 as a base for war machine in the next film.

warmachine.jpg

you have great photoshop skills...

on a side note, i'm convinced HT will do a mk 1 and an iron monger. looking forward to the latter...

Back