Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or does this one have more presence?...
Red an gold is the iconic look but i gotta buy this too!...what with is another question

Is it me or does this one have more presence?...
Red an gold is the iconic look but i gotta buy this too!...what with is another question

I agree...can't quite place what it is though

Man I can't buy this....but its so shiney

i bet sideshow will be getting the exclusive with a mini bust as well???i have 2 get this to go with the mark III

WORD! other wise i would get it from mista305 or toys2 but i'm holding out for sideshow to put them out

I have two on order from Joe but if SSC gets an exclusive of some kind then I'll definitely order another through there......that's right I'll get three.

Man o Man what a stunning piece, just ridiculous how sick the Mark III & II look! Just preordered it from Toys2.net. I just have NO idea how i'm paying for (2) BR Jokers, SS Stormtrooper, IM Mark II & III and a TDK Bats?

:confused:

does anyone know which version that joe is going to be getting. i think i'll hold off ordering till someone can get the exclusive version.

does anyone know which version that joe is going to be getting. i think i'll hold off ordering till someone can get the exclusive version.

Joe touched on this in the dealers forum for the PO. I believe he is going to try and see if HT will let him get his hands on a few of the exclusives, but for the time being they are the standard version. You caan read about it in the dealers section.

Pete

For those interested I just received word from HT that the new 'extra' heads visor is fixed in position, so can't slide down over the face.

Back