1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sucks that they couldnt fix the axe. even in that unboxing they show a video an the handle looks nothing like in the movie.

This is tempting to get looking at final pictures. Def. a solid figure. However I am not sure how many expressionless shaved head Thors I need in my collection.

One thing to note about alterations or 'fixes' is that it seems to really delay figure release. The Ragnarok Loki for example went from Blue to Green, and the release date is set several months after the other Ragnarok figures. Hulkbuster 1.0 went through some adjustments, and we all know how long that took to finally release.

I feel hot toys won't make adjustments unless they deem them critical. I think what you see in the prototype is what you should expect to receive.

Really tempted. I don't have any Thor figure in my collection. My local shop had the Ragnarok Gladiator Thor but it has since been sold. I still have a final payment for T'Chaka and my Thanos plan begins next month. Will have to see how my finances work out.

Talked to the rep yesterday and they told me hot toys is delaying his release at sideshow. They are not sure when he will be released. Anyone else talk to the reps?
bc0f9bc8dd6696faef62ac1a8d81b4e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Is this the only HT Thor that comes with swapable bare arms ..I forgot there are so many versions :dunno

Talked to the rep yesterday and they told me hot toys is delaying his release at sideshow. They are not sure when he will be released. Anyone else talk to the reps?
bc0f9bc8dd6696faef62ac1a8d81b4e2.jpg

So it wasn't a late shipment, but because HT told them to wait? I always hate when sideshow contradicts itself, and lately it's been happening more.

So it wasn't a late shipment, but because HT told them to wait? I always hate when sideshow contradicts itself, and lately it's been happening more.
Not sure if they had their stories straight. Talked to someone on the phone and hot toys informed to wait for them to release while the rep I talk to on the online chat says otherwise. So not sure. If anyone has a more concrete answer let the thread know. Just would like to get him the same time as HK.

Not sure if they had their stories straight. Talked to someone on the phone and hot toys informed to wait for them to release while the rep I talk to on the online chat says otherwise. So not sure. If anyone has a more concrete answer let the thread know. Just would like to get him the same time as HK.

Par for the course. It's rare anyone gets a straight answer out of a ssc rep that doesn't contradict what another rep said. They're all typically vague and/or confusing. Sometimes even flat out wrong.

Anyway, if that's true and HT told them to wait and it wasn't a shipping delay, the flood gates are open... Start shipping these bad-boys out!

Ok. Talked to SS. They confirmed thurs it will release. I cannot wait!!

Like many, I got the original email saying I'd be charged and item would ship in the 11th and then got the same email that it was delayed. And, still, nothing. Would be odd if those who received a later batch that was to arrive on the 18th got theirs before us who were supposed to get it the 11th. Annoying, but I've not even really set up my Deadpool 2 from last week so I suppose I can wait for Thor.

I'm sure they will fix the Stormbreaker size on the new Avengers movie figure. A Hot Toys classic.

But there will be many bigger and correct sized Stormbreaker around. Anyway, I'm happy with my AOU Thor. This Stormbreaker design is not for me.

Back